California on the brink

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
LIBERIAL HANDOUT! NATIONAL DEBT -11 trillion $$ and pelousy want's YOUR tax $$$ for their FAILED LIB POLICIES, which WILL definitely put ALL of USA @ risk of COLLAPSE!!! AND while a NATURAL RESOURCE washes up on the beaches, Californians and ALL Americans should learn the truth about the massive amounts of natural oil and gas seepage pollution coming from offshore Santa Barbara, California's coastal areas. Offshore, over time approximately 800 million barrels of oil has seeped into the coastal environment!!
pelousy's attitude expect's you and I to PAY for HER STATE'S liberial LOSSES, while ALL lib's priority is WASTING time ATTACKING PALIN! TEXAS TEA PARTY!! PAY FOR ALL STATE'S LOOSING LIB POLICIES-and ADD -11 trillion $$ DEBT PLUS$$ DOWN THE SEWER!!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I wouldn't put it past Pelosi to want to bail out California's stupidity since it closely matches her own. She's worthless but I have too much respect for animals in general and specifically female dogs to call her one of the name's she has earned.

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
Do you mean "Speaker of the House of Representatives"? Whats that have to do with dogs?
Must be a Pearl town thing.By the way,we should have a budget in the next three days.You heard it here first.Dislexipex is a man in the know,Santa Barb has suffeed as a reuslt of the rigs off shore. That's why there won't be anymore along our coastline.I care to much for whales to,oh never mind.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just think of the billions saved by Cali if they rounded up the illegals and handed them over to the INS that would transfer the cost to the federal government...since it is a Federal law that they broke.....

For that matter wonder if all the states billed the feds for the costs incurred by federal lawbreakers(illegals)..They are a federal responsibility..makes sense???

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Just think of the billions saved by Cali if they rounded up the illegals and handed them over to the INS that would transfer the cost to the federal government...since it is a Federal law that they broke.....

For that matter wonder if all the states billed the feds for the costs incurred by federal lawbreakers(illegals)..They are a federal responsibility..makes sense???

Cali Isn't about to do that!! Cali is a Major Player In Keeping those People In Country! After All, Where Could Acorn Have that Amount Of Access to Illegally Register them as Voters?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cali Isn't about to do that!! Cali is a Major Player In Keeping those People In Country! After All, Where Could Acorn Have that Amount Of Access to Illegally Register them as Voters?

I am not a citizen, but I am also not illegal...you telling me I could vote? That is nuts!

Man there is some things about this country I just can't understand....:confused::eek:

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Pelosi is crazier than a sack of rabid weasels. She gets on t.v. and says some of the craziest stuff and all I can think is this woman really is crazier than a sprayed roach.

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
Thats a great visual Ark !!! I can see you with a can of Raid Roach killer stalking a big bruiser and letting him have it once he's cornered.He does a slow motion grinder then rolls over,feet up. Cool.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I have friends from all over Cali. My thing is a small portion of the nation shouldn't have the power to elect the #3 person in power for the whole nation. I know that is the way it has been for a long time, but I don't think it's right or fair. It doesn't matter who or where the Speaker is from. Just like if the Speaker came from my area (4th District of Arkansas) I can guarntee alot of people around the nation wouldn't agree with his ideas just like many people don't agree with Pelosi outside the Bay Area.

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Re: California on the brink UPDATE-DRILL DUDE DRILL

Now BIG OIL has a bubbling crude offshore Santa BARbara! OPEC in SHOCK! Liberialism FAILS!! STATE buckles!! Pelousy funds the RAT-Whale huggers lose the pot tax!! The wicked witch is DEAD!! Palin said DRILL DRILL DRILL!! and California listened!!

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
update dude!! drill north of LA

250 million barrel BIG OIL field find county north of LA!! Look just after ARNOLD listened to PALIN more bubbling crude!! Black GOLD - TEXAS T!! REVENUE'S and pelousy funds the RAT!! GO FIGURE!!

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Re: update dude!! drill north of LA

250 million barrel BIG OIL field find county north of LA!! Look just after ARNOLD listened to PALIN more bubbling crude!! Black GOLD - TEXAS T!! REVENUE'S and pelousy funds the RAT!! GO FIGURE!!

They say Rats Stick Together and Pelousy Is Just One of the Many in Power :D