• hang.jpg
    hang.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 59
  • stowed.jpg
    stowed.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 58

gatorfan068

Active Expediter
I bought a truck cab curtain from a "travel center". It falls apart over a period of time. They are pricey..You could make your own much cheaper. My side windows are blackened out with black poster foam and board and duct taped. My back windows are covered in with silver winshield cover.

Fr8 Shaker

Veteran Expediter
For the side windows on my chevy express I use foam board I bought at wally world in the school / office section. Then just had to trim the top front corner for the curve of the window. I ran electrical tape around the board edges. ( helps it from breaking down and getting crushed corners ) also fit in window snugger. they pop right in and out and store behind passenger seat. About 1 1/2 inches short on top but it lets you look outside to see whats going on and no one can see in.

Wow my 500th post in 9 years. I think I post too much. lol

Last edited:

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
For the side windows on my chevy express I use foam board I bought at wally world in the school / office section. l

Foam board...trying to picture what that is.

Nope...What is it?

Update: there's a WM across the street, so I went over and found some. It does work pretty well. If it were only about an inch taller... Easy enough to get another piece and glue it to the back, staggered to create that extra inch. Thanks for the tip.

Last edited:

Fr8 Shaker

Veteran Expediter
My pleasure, I like the gap at the top it lets you look out without anyone being able to look in and with the rain guards you can crack the window and still get air in for your vent fan. Don't forget to run electrical tape around the edges. it helps and keeps the board in a little snugger. plus you can put the seat belt clip in window jam on the side to be sure it holds in place.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
The gap at the top always gives me the same problem. You know how a slice of buttered bread always seems to land buttered-side down?.in the same way, any sliver of light coming in ALWAYS falls right across where my face is when I lay down. Always.

Fr8 Shaker

Veteran Expediter
The gap at the top always gives me the same problem. You know how a slice of buttered bread always seems to land buttered-side down?.in the same way, any sliver of light coming in ALWAYS falls right across where my face is when I lay down. Always.

Same here but then I just close the curtains a little more between the bed and the seats.