C19 Topics

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Wow you guys are so gullible.....

You like to blame everything on the left wing nut jobs but the one thing that is going to cause a lot of conservatives to die you have not figured out is being started by the left. I guarantee all this anti vaccine and ivermectin garbage was started by people on the left who thought the more conservatives we can convince not to get the shot the more will die and the better off they will be.

Wake up people you are being deceived and you just dont see it!!!!
Conservative here and still alive and vaccine free.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Conservative here and still alive and vaccine free.
Good luck, well if you have made it this long you are probably ok considering the latest variants are more transmissible but less deadly.

People still do die from it, the WWE universe is mourning the loss of a wrestler, he died at 36 from a heart attack from complications from covid.

greasytshirt

Staff member
Mechanic
I got the vaccine as soon as it became available. No booster shots.
I got covid earlier this year. I felt fairly crappy for one day. I 'treated' my symptoms with a high dose of edibles.
No severe symptoms at all.

I got covid from my wife who was also vaccinated. She's immunocompromised so I was pretty worried, but she had no severe symptoms either.

Synopsis: covid was an excuse to get blazed for a week.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Good luck, well if you have made it this long you are probably ok considering the latest variants are more transmissible but less deadly.

People still do die from it, the WWE universe is mourning the loss of a wrestler, he died at 36 from a heart attack from complications from covid.
Alot of people are dropping from heart attacks after getting the vaccine.

• Haha

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ever heard of myocarditis and pericarditis? It’s a thing with the vaccine, especially for younger males.
Among other issues with the vaccine.
Its not "a lot" of people. It is a specific group, under specific circumstance.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
  • Haha
Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Some close friends of my mine lost their 9 yr-old granddaughter to myocarditis. It wasn't treatable; she started having trouble breathing one morning, parents took her to the emergency room and she died that afternoon. No prior symptoms.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Some close friends of my mine lost their 9 yr-old granddaughter to myocarditis. It wasn't treatable; she started having trouble breathing one morning, parents took her to the emergency room and she died that afternoon. No prior symptoms.
Very sad.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
  • Haha