Burger vs the Banana

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
http://whataburger.com/food/nutrition I love Whataburgers,,can taste one as I type, can't you.

The Burger above is around 640 calories and 30 grams of fat,,ok, they are still good, but not for your overall health,,,I know,,I could eat at least 2 a day , but ...

Now , the Banana
Fruit
A banana is an edible fruit produced by several kinds of large herbaceous flowering plants in the genus Musa.
Nutrition Facts
Bananas
Amount Per 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) (118 g)
Calories 105 each banana, 422mgs of Potassium and 27 carbs.*****************
******************************************************************************************************************************
Ok, this morning, no sausage egg biscuit , no hashbrowns,,I know, your not gonna do it, but hey,,,try 2 bananas. Yes, you can have your coffee at the J.

I have been trying the 2 bananas for breakfast only, but I put it on cereal ( special K ) I am stuffed after that,,,it does work. You can see that you can cut down on a ton of calories and fat grams,,,,come on now, it adds up at the end of the week and its not going around your middle now is it? You can see if you ate 3 bananas you would be at 300 calories and still no fat grams......I know (( You want that Whataburger,,,you can have one on Friday only,,lol))

PS- If you have the desire to start swinging from tree limbs, hold off on 2 bananas per meal and stay away from trees...........you can do it.

That Whataburger meal deal is about 7 dollars, the 2 bananas , maybe a buck or less by the bunch,,,save some money.