Bolt express?

rvnnbunker

Seasoned Expediter
Has anyone heard anything good or bad about Bolt Express, I'd like more information from a driver's point of view. Thanks in advance.

Tom

KEEKEEBOO

Seasoned Expediter
RE Bolt Express
Well, here is our scoop
Got on Greyhound bus from Tupelo, MS to Toldeo, OH
got there and went into class for a day and a half
got quail com installed had to get truck 2 new batteries $236.00was in luck and had 3/4 fuel in 2000 T300 KW straight truck
then got load to N/C got there within 7 minutes of unload time
then here we sit for going on 24 hrs waiting for a load
(now dont get me wrong) however we have a special need
we need to go home due to the greyhound bus didnt let us put into it our covers and food and other things soooooooo go with bolt express we are still here but not leaving the company because there is money in this business and expedite is the way to go .....
KEEKEEBOO <><

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There are a number of discussions of them. You should read back at least a year in the general, newbies and recruiter forums. You'll find good discussion of Bolt as well as numerous other things important in this business. Good luck.

jay shipley

Seasoned Expediter
I am an owner who recently just put my other truck back on with Bolt. I can't tell you what life is like now, but I CAN tell you they're a growing thriving company with their own customer database. I drove for them in early 2005, and they ran my tail off. I was OK with that part, but, as a new expediter, I didn't understand the "sitting" part. Quit prematurely because of impatience (mine) . I CAN tell you I visited their facility just last week, and they've definitely grown from when I was there....and expanding more to accomodate more driver facilities. You want honest, sincere, no-nonsense people...I would suggest calling Ann or Mark (the guy in the video) and ask a multitude of questions. I can give you this....in 2005, the office was a simple "suite" with a handful of people running the whole show. Barely room to park then. Only 4 dispatchers then too. Happy to say, that handful of people made that company explode, and still growing. And, that same handful of people are still there! Call em'? Only thing you can lose is airtime!

jay shipley

Seasoned Expediter
RE Bolt Express
Well, here is our scoop
Got on Greyhound bus from Tupelo, MS to Toldeo, OH
got there and went into class for a day and a half
got quail com installed had to get truck 2 new batteries $236.00was in luck and had 3/4 fuel in 2000 T300 KW straight truck
then got load to N/C got there within 7 minutes of unload time
then here we sit for going on 24 hrs waiting for a load
(now dont get me wrong) however we have a special need
we need to go home due to the greyhound bus didnt let us put into it our covers and food and other things soooooooo go with bolt express we are still here but not leaving the company because there is money in this business and expedite is the way to go .....
KEEKEEBOO <><

Can't believe you're still there!

KEEKEEBOO

Seasoned Expediter
:D Hey jc got you also I know you
I am your truck Ghost we are so happy with the truck as
well as Bolt-Express looking forward to running some more
Home to make Ghost look and sound sharp
See you over the road Spirit
KEEKEEBOO <><