Bolt Express

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Last week I spent a day and a half with the Bolt Express management and recruiting team in Toledo Ohio. I came away very impressed as it is a well managed organization with opportunities for individuals who prefer to operate in a smaller enviroment They have a very good track record of business level increases and a excellent contractor retention record. If you are looking to get into this industry and want to have a good team lead you I would recomend that you give Bolt a try.

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Rich,

Thanks for the info. What carrier to go with is (as you know) a key issue of newbies. Always nice to hear positive feedback.

Jay

RDC

Expert Expediter
been thinking about getting back in and Bolt has been at the top of my list. Would you know if they are looking for B units? thanks and GL to you!

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
You can apply online here or call Bolt at 1-866-use-bolt,ask for Mark or Ann in recruiting.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
No I am not recruiting for Bolt. I went there for other reasons but liked what I saw. Some indviduals thrive in a large carrier and can live with being a number,others like to have a more personalized relationship. What I saw in Bolt was a good match for people that want and need the personalized relationship that Bolt offers.