Bitcoins

QueueWhere

Not a Member
Dispatcher
Definitely not now. The economy is too unstable for that, and I don’t want to invest in anything that doesn’t have any real value. Bitcoins were fun to play with, but they aren’t going to exist for much longer. They’re fine for in-market transactions but not for long-term investments.
Investing’s become popular now, and more and more newbies come to the markers. Almost all those people want to make big money fast, and most of them fall for the bitcoin trap. They think it’s a treasure chest that will make them rich overnight. What they think they should do is go to trading social platforms from www.doughroller.net and learn from professionals how to analyze the situation on the market.

Last edited:
Reactions: brokcanadian

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I made my money, but for libertarian types, everyone capitulating to regulation is a real disincentive

If I'm going to pay tax on each trade...well, we have had conventional investments for hundreds of years

Moving cash? Report transactions over $10,000

Moving crypto? $300

Good luck

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I made my money, but for libertarian types, everyone capitulating to regulation is a real disincentive

If I'm going to pay tax on each trade...well, we have had conventional investments for hundreds of years

Moving cash? Report transactions over $10,000

Moving crypto? $300

Good luck
He lives!
Hope all is well my northern friend

Reactions: brokcanadian