Bike Run Benefit for Laura Gomoll's mom, (Roadking06) Expediters welcome!

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
foundraiser05.jpg

We are having a Benefit to help with the cost for my mom's funeral. She was diagnosed with Lung Cancer in late February. She has no life insurance. Hospice says that she is declining rapidly. We do not expect her to make it till the end of the summer. My siblings and I are putting together fundraising events in order to come up with the funds to pay for her funeral. We are hoping to have the funds needed when the time does arrive.

Mom is 66 years old, She is mom, grandma, and greatgrandma. She is my hero and my best friend. My sister, brother and myself are her 24 hour caregivers. We have been rotating shifts in 48 hour increments in order to be sure that someone is with her 24 hours a day! In addition to working jobs (my brother and sister any way, I took a leave of absence), and doing fundraising as much as possible.

If you are in the area please stop in and say hey, I would love to see any and all of you!
Laura

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Come check us out, I know there are some Expediters in the area, I seen an Express 1 vehicle today on the next street over from the VFW. Hopefully there will be representation from the Expediters in addition to Chef Dennis! I am looking forward to see you and Kim, I hope, Chef. I appreciate you coming to support us as well!