Best BBQ in Alabama

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I know this could start WW3. :p ...But, I believe this is some of the best BBQ in the South, and I have had my fair share.

Their website doesn't give them justice. Check them out in Bessemer, Alabama - they are just a short mile off the Interstate.

Bob Sykes Bar-B-Q

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I will have to put that one on my list of places to eat.
My favorite BBQ so far is a place called Mark's Feed Store in Louisville,Ky
Mark's Feedstore ........order the half chicken and 2 sides...I know of one E/O member who will agree on this and I am sure he will add his 2 cents worth.

Last edited:

dancorn

Veteran Expediter
Yep Lawrence it is a declaration of war that ye made. Anybody with a tasteful tongue knows that the Moonlite in Owensboro, KY is the best overall BBQ place. Their Burgoo is supreme and their chopped pork and mutton are to die for. Best ribs I ever had were at Gates Brothers in Kansas City.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Mark's on 31W on the southwest side of Louisville is IT. Delicious BBQ followed by buttermilk pie... YUM!!! Parking across the road at the Walmart/Kroger/etc. lot for any size rig. Can't beat it. And if you're there long enough you can go to Mike Linnig's for the next meal and have some of the best fish around. Southwest Louisville, got to love it.