Before you vote, remember

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Gary Johnson is the only real option left, since Ron Paul sold his soul to further his douche bag sons political career. Obomney is Obomney

Sent from my Milestone X2 using EO Forums

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Someone who has no chance except to waste a vote os not an option.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ron Paul did not sell his soul he was pounded in the primaries.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
He was cheated in
Iowa...Maine and many more...if he wanted he couldve stood his ground(probably get assasinated) and started a real revolution....

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Gary Johnson is no option at all. He will not win anything anywhere. He will be a spoiler and will elect Obama. He is another choice of fools just as Obama is a choice of fools. Any vote that gives Obama any chance of a second term is a foolish waste. Any vote that isn't a vote against Obama is a fools vote. The only vote that's against Obama is a vote for Romney, the only candidate with any chance at all of defeating Obama.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
He was cheated in
Iowa...Maine and many more...if he wanted he couldve stood his ground(probably get assasinated) and started a real revolution....

Sent om my Milestone X2 using EO Forums

Last edited:

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Gary Johnson is no option at all. He will not win anything anywhere. He will be a spoiler and will elect Obama. He is another choice of fools just as Obama is a choice of fools. Any vote that gives Obama anyH chance of a second term is a foolish waste. Any vote that isn't a vote against Obama is a fools vote. The only vote that's against Obama is a vote for Romney, the only candidate with any chance at all of defeating Obama.
Hello?..they are both sponsored by Goldman Sachs and Monsanto...
Obomney or Obomney..

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
He was cheated in

He couldn't even win his own district.

To even try to call obama and Romney the same shows a lack of honest thought.

Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm sorry but a D+ isn't the same as an F. Both stink and both should be avoided if at all possible but barely passing is still passing and still better than failing all together. If you can't see that you must be completely koolaided or relying completely on Colmes and Schulz for your (mis)information.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
I'm sorry but a D+ isn't the same as an F. Both stink and both should be avoided if at all possible but barely passing is still passing and still better than failing all together. If you can't see that you must be completely koolaided or relying completely on Colmes and Schulz for your (mis)information.

That's good. Koolaided, that's funny.:cool:

OldGuy

Active Expediter
Gary Johnson is the only real option left, since Ron Paul sold his soul to further his douche bag sons political career. Obomney is Obomney

^that
Someone who has no chance except to waste a vote os not an option.

The only reason he 'has no chance' is because people think they're stuck with a 2 party system. When I fact our country is an open party system, but two parties have emerged on top.

There is however a middle ground and it's called libertarian. Views from both sides. Not left or right, more centered in their political beliefs.

The longer people think we only have 2 piles of **** to choose from, the longer we're stuck choosing between two piles of ****.

OldGuy

Active Expediter
Gary Johnson is no option at all. He will not win anything anywhere. He will be a spoiler and will elect Obama. He is another choice of fools just as Obama is a choice of fools. Any vote that gives Obama any chance of a second term is a foolish waste. Any vote that isn't a vote against Obama is a fools vote. The only vote that's against Obama is a vote for Romney, the only candidate with any chance at all of defeating Obama.

Anyone who thinks the two main parties of the country is their only option is a fool.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
^that

The only reason he 'has no chance' is because people think they're stuck with a 2 party system. When I fact our country is an open party system, but two parties have emerged on top.

There is however a middle ground and it's called libertarian. Views from both sides. Not left or right, more centered in their political beliefs.

The longer people think we only have 2 piles of **** to choose from, the longer we're stuck choosing between two piles of ****.

Anyone who thinks voting for someone who has no chance of winning Is buying fools gold. The primaries is when you fight for the outsider after that it is nothing but a feel good vote.

Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Anyone who doesn't use the primaries to promote 3rd parties is a fool. Anyone who uses the final election to vote 3rd party is a fool, at this time. I'm all for a good third party and as they go libertarian is better than green or communist or whatever. I'm NOT for wasting my vote on a third party when there is ZERO chance of winning and when it is GUARANTEED to be a vote for the EVIL of Obama. There is potential for foolishness alright but it's only in voting anything but Romney.