Barrie, Ont. teen arrested for repeatedly skipping class

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
one thing I've noticed in this great country..over policed and very few results....why gangs are allowed to grow and go almost undisturbed?...whats the 20 on that?....Gangs per say are Illegal in Canada...they are constantly monitored ans squashed...down here its like a wild west show....the cops prefer writing parking tickets I think...its safer...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
one thing I've noticed in this great country..over policed and very few results....why gangs are allowed to grow and go almost undisturbed?...whats the 20 on that?....Gangs per say are Illegal in Canada...they are constantly monitored ans squashed...
It may have to do with our constitutional right to assemble. Until a crime has been committed, there is nothing the law can do.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes there is.... Canada laws are the same..., groups of more then 3 persons hanging on a street corner is called loitering in city by laws ... having less then $20 on your person and no sign of support you can be deemed a vagrant ....
Gang colours at schools andor tats are worth dismissal

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
..... having less then $20 on your person and no sign of support you can be deemed a vagrant ....
Dang! Guess I should be in jail.

prisoner_smiley_face_patches.jpg

Reactions: RoadTime and Turtle

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
one thing I've noticed in this great country..over policed and very few results....why gangs are allowed to grow and go almost undisturbed?...whats the 20 on that?....Gangs per say are Illegal in Canada...they are constantly monitored ans squashed...down here its like a wild west show....the cops prefer writing parking tickets I think...its safer...

Maybe it's because of the racial makeup of gangs. In many cases they are not only tolerated, but supported by the squalid communities in which they thrive. Also, the cops simply don't have the resources to go after gangs with the force necessary to take them down. Even if they did, the criminals would be cut loose after being arrested by an overworked and incompetent judicial system. On a brighter note, our new Atty Gen is taking a different attitude than his predecessors toward gangs like MS-13

Jeff Sessions: MS-13 Could Be Designated a Terrorist Organization - Breitbart

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
M13. Is what came to mind when I posted the story like the immigration issue the gang issue is almost the same thing it was let alone to grow in fester...into a cancer that is very hard to cut out. And the thing is there is so many levels of police forces here it would take two hands to count them all and they seem powerless . Spending billions of dollars nothing seems to get done I'm not given them a
Hero badge yet.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Our biggest problem is we allow "progressives" to have too much sway and give too much emphasis to "feelings" and not enough to accountability. We could easily be as sensible as Canada on truancy and gangs but the snowflakes would all go apoplectic. We are being dragged over the edge of the cliff by the left.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Our biggest problem is we allow "progressives" to have too much sway and give too much emphasis to "feelings" and not enough to accountability. We could easily be as sensible as Canada on truancy and gangs but the snowflakes would all go apoplectic. We are being dragged over the edge of the cliff by the left.
You are exactly right Leo just look at the stance on the illegal immigration
Seems like the majority want to give them a break the poor buggers

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
That goes right to the not keeping score because you don't want to hurt the kids feelings and teach them how to win teach them how to lose

Reactions: roadeyes