B Unit Garage

interstategar

Veteran Expediter
Have any local repair shops you would like to recommend? Started this have a list of non dealer locations to get a better value on emergency repairs for B Units that are on the road.

PHI, WIL Centers

Vineland Auto Electric: Vineland Auto Electric Home of rebuilt starts alternators electrical components specializing in Emergency Vehicle Lighting
382 S. Delsea Drive, Vineland, NJ 08360 856-691-5845

Welcome to Vineland Auto Electric, located in New Jersey, a family owned and operated company since 1952. We instill confidence in our customers by providing quality new and rebuilt alternators, starters and other automotive electrical components, for commercial, industrial, marine, construction, agricultural and emergency vehicle applications. Whether we provide your service in our spacious 10,000 sq. foot service area or send our fully equipped service truck to your location, you can rest assured your work will be completed by a factory trained technician.

I HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH THIS VENDOR. I'm just a long time customer who's always gotten excellant service and a good price. They have many police, fire and ambulance customers within a 100 mi radius. I've seen out of town emergency vehicles in the shop while there.