AWESOME Old Time Radio Shows site!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
If anyone likes old time radio shows... from the Golden Years.. have I found a site for you!

http://www.radiolovers.com/

This site has tons of old radio shows to listen to,

Comedies: Abbott & Costello | Amos & Andy | A Date with Judy | Barrel of Fun | Benny Goodman | Bob Hope Show | Blondie | Evening with George Burns | Camel Comedy | More..

Dramas: Avenger | Defense Attorney | Charlie Chan | More..

Mysteries: Boris Karloff | Cloak and Dagger | Dark Venture | More..

Variety: Al Jolson Show | Arthur Godfrey and his talent scouts | Artie Shaw | Authors Playhouse | Big Bands | Eddie Arnold Show | Ernie Ford | More..

Westerns: Hopalong Cassidy| Death Valley Days | Gene Autry | Gunsmoke | More..

SciFi/Superheros: 2000 Plus | Batman | Buck Rogers | More..

Music: Big Bands | Benny Goodman | More..

Misc: Afloat with Henry Morgan | Archie Andrews | Les Miserables | Breakfast Club | Amazing Mister Malone | Complete Broadcast Day | Eddie Arnold Show | Educating Archie | More..

Everything from Abbott and Costello, The Shadow, Buck Rogers, Lone Ranger, to complete broadcast days, just like in the old days!

I listened to some of the Abbott and Costello stuff and laughed til I cried! Still love their stuff!

Dreamer
Forums Administrator

--------------

You don't stop laughing because you grow old,

You grow old because you stop laughing.

Prarysun

Seasoned Expediter
I listen to those old time radio shows on XM Radio, and love them!! It is channel 163 or 164. Will look for that site you gave thanks!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's cool. I listen to old time radio on both satellite systems, just not concurrently.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5507, 5508, 5509
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.