pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
Would someone be able to enlighten me as to how to make your moving avatar move? I found one, I saved to my hard drive.. but it is still. How do you make it move?:confused:
Thanks

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Would someone be able to enlighten me as to how to make your moving avatar move? I found one, I saved to my hard drive.. but it is still. How do you make it move?:confused:
Thanks

Hmmm......mine moves but I couldn't for the life of me explain to you why!! It just does.........

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
It says only .gif. Seems simple enough........uh maybe a cattle prod would work???

Some techie will be along shortly to advise you, I'm sure!!:D

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
No problem - actually, it is an element that is "built into" the image. If it is not animated when you downloaded it - there is nothing you can do to animate it. Unless you were a designer.

If you want an animated avatar - just search Google for animated avatars

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It must be an avatar that is 80x80 pixels (and no more than 19.5kbytes). You can use an avatar that is larger, and it will automatically be resized when you add it as your avatar, but in the resizing process the animation is lost. It must be 80x80 to begin with. I'm not sure if one that is, say, 50x50, will work because it will probably get resized, too. But if you start out with an 80x80 animated gif, it'll work.