August. Where you at,

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
99° in Victoria, TX. Heading towards Knoxville, TN tomorrow (not on a load but doing a favor for my fleet owner)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Time for Bed ... preplanned on Load at 11 am pickup on a Sunday ...Newton ,Iowa to Bridgeton ,Mo.... direct ...367 PM...:D
10809014_369116569917039_375503982_a.jpg

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Can our Turtle do this?......LMAO

Turtles can breathe from their butts

Though it sounds gross, there are some species of turtles that are able to breathe through their butts. The process is absorption of oxygen through skin tissue. Turtles poop, pee, mate, and lay eggs through one hole, technically called a cloaca or vent.

In some species of aquatic turtle there are structures which are called cloacal bursae. These are essentially tissues that are filled with blood vessels, which allow oxygen to be absorbed across them.

Noname

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy

Though it sounds gross, there are some species of turtles that are able to breathe through their butts. The process is absorption of oxygen through skin tissue. Turtles poop, pee, mate, and lay eggs through one hole, technically called a cloaca or vent.

In some species of aquatic turtle there are structures which are called cloacal bursae. These are essentially tissues that are filled with blood vessels, which allow oxygen to be absorbed across them.
Well, until I read this, I thought I knew everything.

Reactions: vandriver2

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Lol Ken, when I first saw the post's title, a pic of a person reaching for a very large hammer flashed in my head.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
OK, enough is enough! Dispatch, I'll pay you to get me out of here. Men should not be involved in packing for a move, PERIOD! This morning SHE is working in the kitchen and SHE was wrapping Pot Holders. They are made of cloth, they are flexible, they don't need wrapping!!! OH, when will I ever learn??
th