August. Where you at,

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered early in NJ and was on my way over to the Harrisburg area when Murray called....well texted...
"BOOKED" picking tomorrow 35 miles from me here in Frystown at the J for a shower...to NC...the horseshoe seems well imbedded now....LOL
a gift from everyones fav CEO as well....hehehehe

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered early in NJ and was on my way over to the Harrisburg area when Murray called....well texted...
"BOOKED" picking tomorrow 35 miles from me here in Frystown at the J for a shower...to NC...the horseshoe seems well imbedded now....LOL

So, you say my VooDoo Van Man Doll should be taken out of his casket?

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Time to go see the witch that lives down by the river! She will put a stop to this nonsense!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So, you say my VooDoo Van Man Doll should be taken out of his casket?
GetImage.ashx

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Home for now in WV. First time I have received a call while here. I have a shorty 4am pick up in PA on Monday. Gotta love dispatch. That wasn't me complaining Friday, was it?

Reactions: ntimevan

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Was on a 5 week vacation. Came back in service last week. Got a Milwaukee to just outside Atlanta, sat a day, and got one from just outside Atlanta going to Milwaukee for a Monday delivery. Sitting home now, consignee is only 20 minutes from home on Monday morning.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Was on a 5 week vacation. Came back in service last week. Got a Milwaukee to just outside Atlanta, sat a day, and got one from just outside Atlanta going to Milwaukee for a Monday delivery. Sitting home now, consignee is only 20 minutes from home on Monday morning.
Did you put the Transit in service yet?