Attn. EO's in Laredo

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If anyone is interested I got a room at the Staybridge Suites by the Laredo airport. If someone wants to share, it's a double queen room with micro, fridge, pool, A/C and breakfast. If interested PM me for more info.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
next time you are there try the AmerikSuites just behind the mall. Its about $65 a nite and you park your rig in the grass right in front of the hotel. We parked a TT there many times with Panther and they have a free shuttle if you don't want to walk to the mall. Nice big rooms. Good breakfast

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
If anyone is interested I got a room at the Staybridge Suites by the Laredo airport. If someone wants to share, it's a double queen room with micro, fridge, pool, A/C and breakfast. If interested PM me for more info.[/QUOTE ?

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

cubansammich

Not a Member
If anyone is interested I got a room at the Staybridge Suites by the Laredo airport. If someone wants to share, it's a double queen room with micro, fridge, pool, A/C and breakfast. If interested PM me for more info.
Im more like a bear than queen if thats allright with you. Age weight? I really am delicious message me.