Attention panther o/o

2pioneers

Seasoned Expediter
As a potential Panther o/o I need some help here. When we buy our truck and go with Panther are we responsible for the DOT # and fees or does Panther help with that? Also if we elect to put the Panther logo on the truck(the trailer part) do we get reimbursed for this from Panther? What kind of benefits does Panther have to help out their o/o? Such as tire discounts,fuel discounts,etc? What are the Qualcomm fees and insurance fees for driver per week? Do you have any trouble with settlements if they are turned in on time? Any help would be appreciated.

moose

Veteran Expediter
As a potential Panther o/o I need some help here. When we buy our truck and go with Panther are we responsible for the DOT # and fees or does Panther help with that? Also if we elect to put the Panther logo on the truck(the trailer part) do we get reimbursed for this from Panther? What kind of benefits does Panther have to help out their o/o? Such as tire discounts,fuel discounts,etc? What are the Qualcomm fees and insurance fees for driver per week? Do you have any trouble with settlements if they are turned in on time? Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome ,
unless you have your own authority , you will have to run panther DOT#, and ifta sticker, in this case you cannot use your truck to haul anything other then panther .
they will over charge you for that service.
You will not have the choice of "elect to put panther logo on the truck" !!!
your truck will be reposes for the day , you will have no way or say as to what they will do to it ,
when out of the shop it will have the Panther logo cover musts of the truck with 32 different stickers .
if you chose to leave within the first 9 months you will be charge 300$ for the decals .it will cost just about the same to remove.
you are also not allowed to use your truck for advertise anyone els but the Panther ,a service you will give them for free ,at best.

Do not
Do not , get your Insurance through Panther !!!
I have saved 144 $/M when switching to an agency that advertise on EO.,for a better coverage.
they also have somthing called "limited liability program" = 5 $ a week.
Do not get your base plate through Panther , it is 25$/W ,
dont forget "fuel tax processing fee" : 15 $ /?
Satellite massaging Fee :35 $/?
QC processing Fee : 250 $
and the one i like the most's :
driver sign on fee : 250 $
Heck most trucking company's have a sign on bonus ... here it is a Fee ...
I did not had any "problems with settlements" tho if you research EO well you will see that some did ,big time.
Good luck riding this big cat .
you are welcome.

Moose.

transporter

Expert Expediter
dot # is panther's they pay to get that number, who pays to put lettering on truck depends who you sign on with. i paid when i drove for a carrier. and you will put the cat on the box.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Your best bet is to talk to a Panther recruiter, They have good programs for tires, fuel and such.
Are you talking about a Tractor Trailer, or a straight truck?
PII pays for most of your sign on costs except for your DOT Physical, drug screen, and a $30.00 processing Fee.