At the border

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
While an arab tourist attempting to cross the border, the custom officer performs a very detailed search on his vehicle. Finally his work is rewarded, he finds a bag with some white stuff.
"Ahaaa, says the officer while touching it with the tip of his tongue, cocaine, huh?"
The tourist, very calm, replies:
"Nooo, anthrax!"

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note III

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
While an arab tourist attempting to cross the border, the custom officer performs a very detailed search on his vehicle. Finally his work is rewarded, he finds a bag with some white stuff.
"Ahaaa, says the officer while touching it with the tip of his tongue, cocaine, huh?"
The tourist, very calm, replies:
"Nooo, anthrax!"

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note III

In real life...my carrier took weekly Blood samples from an aids clinic to downtown Toronto..to Buffalo airport....Hazmat listed of course......they are packaged in a styrofoam container and all secure......so one evening this not so bright US custom person was training a newbee....I hand him the paperwork and he comes out to the van with the trainee and is explaining the search procedure to the rookie...he asks to see the package and is about to open it for inspection....I says nicely to the fellow....Did you even READ what the contents are of this package?.....he looks at my papers once more and kinda of gulps and tries to escape with his dignity....Everything looks good here, be on your way he exclaims....LOL..... one of my first dealings with an American....I wasn't impressed.....LOL