AT&T cellphone plan discount

aileron

Expert Expediter
I have been playing with a friend's i-phone for the last week or so and I started to like it to the point of trying to get one for myself. And since my contract with Sprint expired last month I can jump ship.

Any of you with AT&T get any discount by being a FedEx Custom Critical contractor? I know they have discounts for FedEx employees, but don't know if contractors also. If you were able to get a discount, how did you go about it?

Thanks.

aileron

Expert Expediter
I guess nobody has done the discount thing, but any of you using AT&T? Any i-phone users?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I've got the iphone and the discount. It's 22%. There's a form that you get from ATT but I was told the discount for CC ended actually slightly before I got mine. I didn't post because I don't remember just what had to be done to get it but they should be able to tell you at the ATT store.

nobb4u

Expert Expediter
Just tell them you get the FedEx discount (my bill says FedEx Ground) but NEVER ask for the discount rate on the phones because they will give you the discount on the retail corporate price and it is high. I have also recently learned, if you have no objections to Best Buy, it is the place to get your phone. You cannot get insurance on your iphone thru ATT but Best Buy has an insurance on the ones they sell and they don't make you wait for any rebates that might be due they just give you the discount right there and if yours breaks they will fix it in the store and if they can't they will give you a loner until your is fixed or replaced.

Last edited: