Are you following the draft?

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
One week from today is the unoffical start to the '07 season. I doubt any truckstops will have it on, so Sirius will be my connection. I might even kick back and have a brew... then again, maybe not. :)

What are you doing for the draft?

-Vampire Super Slooth Trucker!!!

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Dont have any plans ie cookout or anything. But, I am eagerly waiting to see what my Colts do in the draft. Plus, I am curious about the Jason David FA thingy. Hope the Colts make him an offer he cant refuse. :7

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
Rotel, pepsi, and lots of alka seltzer...waiting to see what the bears are going to do (if anything) with Briggs. also curious to see what's happening with Trent Green and the Chiefs, since I'm here in KC.

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
he does...the KC fans want at least a 2nd round pick for him, and I think Carl Peterson is looking for a 3rd or 4th. Miami reportedly is offering a 7th. I think for Trent's age, a 7th round pick is good enough. The chiefs have already decided that trent will not be on the team, and the dolphins will probably be willing to wait until the chiefs cut him outright. The chiefs need picks, so I believe the deal will be done sometime this week, if not on saturday. I've decided to make Chili to go with my rotel......boy, am I gonna be sick;)

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Well...most here in Colts land think we done well in the draft. Im not sure, but I naturally hope they are right! Time will tell. :7

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Do you remember last year,Jaguars 44-Colts 17.. It will happen again.
Super Bowl win was a fluke to make Peyton look good for the media. LOL

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
WOO HOOOOOO!!! Greg Olsen is a Chicago Bear? I can't believe He fell that far...unless he's not as good as advertised. 4.50 40 time for a tight end is hard to overlook, but hey...Alan Branch, the monster DT from michigan fell all the way to the beginning of the second round, and all the experts had him going in the top ten. The Colts had a really good draft, for where they were picking...The Raiders also got over, big time. well, now I get to "patiently" wait for training camp to start, I guess I can concentrate on the NBA playoffs, Go Bulls!!!

Jayman

Expert Expediter
"Do you remember last year,Jaguars 44-Colts 17.. It will happen again.
Super Bowl win was a fluke to make Peyton look good for the media. LOL"

LOL Yeah, the Jags did good against us when we was playing some 2nd and 3rd stringers. :+

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Letzrock... not too bad, considering they gave up next year's first to get Quinn. I'd say they kicked butt in the draft. Lions did some good scheming as well, trading two problem children to the Raidas for a fourth. Tho they needed someone who could actually play qb to tutor Demarcus Russell.

Listen for Joe Newton - TE out of Oregon State. I have a feeling he'll be in the pro bowl in the next couple years. Undrafted FA signed by the Hawks.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Yeah... players get paid to break their bones for a lost cause. I believe there's favoritism (Art Mooney comes to mind), but fixing from week to week? Nah. Playoff time comes around, look for it. Blatantly bad calls have been there. Funny how last year there weren't any in the playoffs. Musta been cause they got caught in the SB from the year before. ;) LMAO