Are you all going to the Expo?

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Just wandering if all the Recruiter Mods will be representing your companies at the Expo?

If you're there, and I haven't met you, please introduce yourself! I'm easy to find ;).

(I know John and Anne will be there!)

Dale

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Sam and Jr;

Look forward to meeting you at the Expo. I will be in booth #122.

Thanks,
John Mueller aka
HotFr8Recruiter

TRUCKMNGR

Seasoned Expediter
Looking forward to 2008, had a blast at 2007..... Last year the show was a blast for a 1st timer and great networking opportunity. Although this year I will not be attending with the same company as an exhibitor after accepting a personal career growth opportunity, I still booked my room almost 5 months in advance at the center because I knew I wanted to return. This year I will be enjoying the networking opportunities and as you said here hoping to meet more of the other EO Moderators and people from EO alike. All in all a pleasure trip but just as my style on EO, I do not push my company but if the question is asked, sure I am gladly going to answer about the company I am now a Fleet Manager for or any other questions. All in all I think it is going to be great and cannot wait to see what the EO team put together for us this year... :)
Afterall, I have Micki's word that this year after hours we are not going to be thrown out of the hotel watering hole at midnite again..... See ya there