Are We Tax Preparers Really Are Worth It:

Fkatz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Reasons Why People Should Have You Do Their Taxes

Sometimes it’s most important to convince yourself that the tax preparer you chose are worth the fees they charge for preparing taxes. Can they benefit you to reduce and advise their clients.
Here are 6 things to remember the next time you, or anyone else, wonders if your tax preparer merit his/her fees.

1. We Save Time, Energy, and Anxiety

If we do your taxes, You don’t have to. This usually means you can spend time on more worthwhile ventures, sleep well, and be worry-free come April 15th. And for business owners, this means you can spend that time making more money. This is a benefit that most clients would absolutely agree with.

2. We Manage Complicated Tax Issues

One thing is always constant: tax law changes. The average taxpayer doesn’t typically follow tax law and would like filing to be less complicated. That’s where we come in. We do know tax law and understand what may appear to be a complex tax jungle. We are able to put potential clients at ease: we know what you’re doing and can use that knowledge to enhance your lives.

3. We Potentially Increase Returns

Walla! And this is where our knowledge can speak to you in your pocketbook. Because, we do know what where doing, and can potentially increase tax write-offs and understanding the in’s and out’s of deductions, charitable contributions, capital savings, write-offs, and depreciation, which can mean a lot more money returning to you the taxpayer. This normally would increase the value of our services due to the knowledge and education that we go to understand the new tax laws.

4. We Provide Tax Planning Services that Ultimately Save Money

We really want to win you as a client and why should you enlist your services throughout the year: tax planning can save you a substantial amount come next tax season. Tax planning is important because it helps you make tax-saving choices throughout the year that pay off when we file your taxes. We can tell you which decisions will save that money.

5. Is Your Tax Preparer a Pleasure to Work with

And don’t forget that the personality of the preparer is the frosting on this taxing cake. Is he confident and enthusiastic that will inspire you to trust them with their finances. Is he/she personable and friendly: and will it put you at ease.

6. Certification of Preparers

You probably know better that tax payers are often weary of tax preparers who lack credentials, because not all tax preparers are created equal. And are currently no licensing required to become a paid tax preparer. Uncle Jo who was good at math can prepare all his nieces and nephews taxes without recourse. Along with Uncle Jo there are fraudulent “tax preparers” who promise higher returns by committing tax fraud; they then skip town, Close the office, phone is temporary disconnected, and you do not see or hear from them until the following year when there ready to do your tax return again, but they have left you to deal with if you get a “Notice from the IRS” that they are auditing you. You have no one to turn to.
Also in the mix are hard-working, legitimate tax preparers like me who supplement their income or run a small business preparing tax returns. So how do we hard-working tax preparers put existing clients and potentials clients at ease? By earning a professional designation that demonstrates our tax preparation proficiency and competency.
By doing this we are required by the IRS to attend various tax seminars that are given throughout the years at various cities for tax updates, additional education in all facets of preparation for all entities in the tax field. Individuals, Farmers, Overseas Workers, Partners, L.L.C’s, and both “S” and “C” Corporations. These seminars are sponsored by the organizations that I am a members of
(NATP) NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF TAX PROFESSIONALS,
(NSTP) NATIONAL SOCIETY OF TAX PROFESSIONAL
(ACAT) ACCREDITATION COUNCIL OF ACCOUNTACY AND TAXACTION
(NACPB) NATIONAL ASSOICATION OF CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL BOOKKEEPERS
(NSA) NATIONAL SOCIETY OF ACCOUNTANT

PLUS
(AICPA) ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT CERTIFED PUBLIC ACCOUNTATNTS
(AAA) ANERICAN ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATION
BOOKKEEPING, QUICKBOOKS, AND DIFFERENT TYPE OF ACCOUNTING, INSURANCE, FORENIC, CORPORATE,
EACH STATE HAS THERE OWN ACCOUNTING AND TAX ASSOICAITONS
and also you have

CPA'S, EA'S, ATB'S ATA, CFP, CPB, QBPB, QBA, ETC.

And this would be the 6th reason we’re worth our fees: we are CERTIFIED OR PROFESSIONAL LICENSED

Franklin Katz, ATP,PA,PB CPB
Frank’s Tax and Business Service
120 York Rd
Kings Mountain, NC 28086-3151
(704) 739-4039
Fax: (704) 739-3934

Circular 230 Ruling: Compliance

This email (including any attachments) contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION protected by federal and/or state law and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(is) designated as recipient(s). The information contained within this email should not be construed as tax advice. If you are not an intended recipient of the email, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. Disclosure to anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute a waiver of any applicable privilege. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us by phone at (704) 739-4039 or by email at [email protected] and then permanently delete the original and any copy of this email (including any attachments) and destroy any printout thereof.

ctruckllc

Seasoned Expediter
Yes, you are worth it! I am having a difficult time finding a tax preparer that really knows trucking. I don't see my tax preparer except for 1x/yr., tax time. I have heard of others that meet with theirs several times a year, and they give suggestions to help them in planning throughout the year. I have recently put in for an extension for taxes this year because I feel like we are missing some deductions, etc....

Can you advise how to find an accountant/tax preparer for the trucking industry? How do I know they really know the trucking industry?