April 2017 locations & Gossip

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wouldn't mind....80 + fuel is a better rate plus .35 for DH...much better then 10 yrs ago...Cargo van rates really haven't dropped all that much...BASE rate I am talking... it was .70 - .80 + FSC 12 years ago at XPO
Don't know, don't know...
That mascot costume paid well to Atlanta

Reactions: NorthernBill

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You could install a partial bulkhead, either behind the driver's seat or passenger seat and mount to that. I believe Xiggi has some Trones in his Sprinter.
Struck out with bulkhead area, too small. However, was able to get 2 of the up. Not how I would prefer, but will give it a try.

Funny thing is, I have no idea what I'm going to put in them

1492615899607.jpg

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wouldn't mind....80 + fuel is a better rate plus .35 for DH...much better then 10 yrs ago...Cargo van rates really haven't dropped all that much...BASE rate I am talking... it was .70 - .80 + FSC 12 years ago at XPO

Those rates were 3 years ago. 12 years ago much better rates and FSC.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Not a CV rate it's true the sprinter rate was better

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
We used to get $.40-$.50 fuel surcharge but that is gone and I think that's where everyone is getting a little confused

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't we wish to be him?

In the price of a 32 package of craft sliced cheeses is the same now as it was 20 years ago what does that tell you? don't get it to the cheese. Business

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Later on today I will be on this airplane (Embraer E175S, registration C-FEKJ) from Atlanta to Toronto

e75.jpg

and then hop onto this one (Boeing 777-333(ER), registration C-FITL) from Toronto on to London.

b777.jpg

Air Canada, never flew with them...

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Later on today I will be on this airplane (Embraer E175S, registration C-FEKJ) from Atlanta to Toronto

View attachment 15621

and then hop onto this one (Boeing 777-333(ER), registration C-FITL) from Toronto on to London.

View attachment 15622

Air Canada, never flew with them...
Flown once, but that was 7 or 8 years ago. They OK.
Once had luggage lost on air France and once on British air. But those could be special incidents.

Last edited: