April 2017 locations & Gossip

SGAVan1

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yep, that is why I am resting up now, if I can get by DC and Baltimore before 5pm I should be good...its in reality 15 hours and have 20 hours to do it and have up until about 11 am to sleep

Sent from my SM-G930V using EO Forums mobile app
Go I-81, less traffic than I-95 through DC
Don't forget I-85 closed in Atlanta. Traffic has been terrible all week!!! Backed up everywhere. Hopefully wherever you are delivering is around the loop and not downtown.

Reactions: Steady Eddie

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Weeks off gives lots of time for contemplation. Was having a discussion about O/O stuff with an expediter friend. He'd be happy to take 30% of the gross as an indirect and have nothing to do with worrying about the truck or loads. My point is I need to be so in control I left my last position instantly when I was asked to do 1 thing I didn't want to. Can't understand why some people seem to be happy being told what to do and where to do it. Was wandering around doing nothing, bugging the wife...she said why don't you build the shed it needs to be done.

As I happily went outside with something to do, it hit me...:p

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Weeks off gives lots of time for contemplation. Was having a discussion about O/O stuff with an expediter friend. He'd be happy to take 30% of the gross as an indirect and have nothing to do with worrying about the truck or loads. My point is I need to be so in control I left my last position instantly when I was asked to do 1 thing I didn't want to. Can't understand why some people seem to be happy being told what to do and where to do it. Was wandering around doing nothing, bugging the wife...she said why don't you build the shed it needs to be done.

As I happily went outside with something to do, it hit me...:p

The shed hit you ?? Better lay off the after dinner mints

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How about it JuJu?
b472f21abfaad13b60a542f082eaae32.png

Sent from lost in space.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
To all still using a computer

Why?

If I can't use my phone I don't want it. From freight to receipts to accounting its in my phone. If I run over my phone, all my stuff is backed up in the cloud.

I do have a laptop, but the last time I turned it on Windows 10 was updating for 2 hours so I turned it off

Reactions: Hummer53

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
To all still using a computer

Why?

If I can't use my phone I don't want it. From freight to receipts to accounting its in my phone. If I run over my phone, all my stuff is backed up in the cloud.

I do have a laptop, but the last time I turned it on Windows 10 was updating for 2 hours so I turned it off

I use a phone, iPad and a laptop. Never had any problems with them

Sent from lost in space.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lucky. So much updating on a PC I never got any work done and was too frustrated to use it

On that note, last call for the 2003 CNG ram van people, if it starts today I'm driving it to the scrap yard. Started every other time over the past couple weeks when I was bored, now that I want to move it....6•C it doesn't like...no room in my life anymore for picky machines

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lucky. So much updating on a PC I never got any work done and was too frustrated to use it

On that note, last call for the 2003 CNG ram van people, if it starts today I'm driving it to the scrap yard. Started every other time over the past couple weeks when I was bored, now that I want to move it....6•C it doesn't like...no room in my life anymore for picky machines

My Pc updates once a month at 4am takes all of 10min. My phone and iPad when it updates takes 5min and again at 4 am never been awake when the update

Sent from lost in space.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Sent from lost in space.
I use my phone for business , FB , EO , light researching ... No videos , No streaming ...
Laptop for watching DVDs .. You tube .. heavy research ...
No bill paying or any finnicial stuff is done on-line ... old school only

hauling freight from a Pond near you

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I use my phone for business , FB , EO , light researching ... No videos , No streaming ...
Laptop for watching DVDs .. You tube .. heavy research ...
No bill paying or any finnicial stuff is done on-line ... old school only

hauling freight from a Pond near you

I do pay bills online only from PC at home which has secure wifi,

Sent from lost in space.

Reactions: ntimevan