Anyone Paintball? Bring gear with them?

unorthodoxneon

Expert Expediter
I have a question and was wondering if anyone can help me with this. I wondering if i can bring my paintball marker and equipment with me in the truck. I know that in order to goto canada you have to have an empty tank and you CAN NOT call it a paintball gun but a paintball marker. Now is it ok to take such gear with you (in a side bunk of course) so if i'm layed over somewhere i can go find a paintball field and have some fun.

Thanks.

Looney2

Seasoned Expediter
Wouldn't see why it would be a problem..Its not like its a real gun or anything. I used to play paintball way back when..LOL. Thats when Angel markers first came out...Had one of the first 4500psi 64ci nitro tanks..Yup sure do miss the good old days.. Got too expensive to play as I was doing alot of semi-pro tournaments, and practicing with Ceasare Pizzo's pro team Detroit Fusion..Nothing like dumpin 4 or 5 thousand rounds a weekend at .05 cents a piece.. Have fun..Looney}>

dieselphreak2K

Expert Expediter
I have so much Paintball junk at home... I never thought of bringing it here. As long as you know your stuff about border issues, you should be okay, but I think some facilities may have a problem with it. I had a pickup at a high security chemical plant once, and while they didn't check the truck, I'm sure if it was found on their property, It may cause some headaches.

maybe_driving

Seasoned Expediter
go to packing.org and look up the state you are going to. What some states call guns are trickie.

like in NC a shot gun can be called a W M D why?

we where playing woods ball and the cops came by because someone driving by seen a gun. we got the spill about guns and what people think they see so I gave him my concealed handgun permit told him it's ok I have a permit lol lol

they were airight with it the sheeple just don't know

WWW.Packing.org
ooida#811397