ANYONE NEED A HUSBAND AND WIFE TEAM?

teamohio2

Seasoned Expediter
WE ARE LOOKING TO BECOME TEAM DRIVERS WITH AN HONEST AND FAIR COMPANY OR OWNER OF A STRAIGHT TRUCK. HUSBAND HAS BEEN A CLASS A DRIVER SINCE 2001 CLEAN DRIVING RECORD NO TICKETS OR ACCIDENTS. WIFE HAS DRIVEN BOX TRUCKS AS AN OWNER OPERATOR OF A COURIER BUSINESS. IF ANYONE OUT THERE CAN GIVE US SOME INFO. WE WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. :)

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
You would be better off posting this in the Classifed section under Drivers Available.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I think my owner has a truck open for a team. If you would like you can give me a call at 501-412-1814. I'll talk more in depth about the fleet owner with you then.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
You're in a great area for business. I"m sure one of the fleet owners around here would love to have an experienced husband/wife team. As Rich said, check the classifieds, maybe post an add of your own listing your qualifications. Husband/wife teams are the most sought after.

Good luck!

Dreamer
Forums Administrator

--------------

Ability is what you're capable of doing...
Motivation determines what you do...
Attitude determines how well you do it. (Lou Holtz)
-------------------

---------

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
give me a call and i'll let you know about the owner and he works. he is very honest. i love running one of his trucks.

pairofjacks

Seasoned Expediter
Hey! Give me a call if you would be interested in driving a cargo van. I currently have one that is sitting because I can't find honest and good drivers. We had a single driver in it and he did very good but he decided to buy his own vehicle and we haven't been able to find a good driver since. We would really like to put a team in it. the number is 419-733-6564. Ask for Jack or Jackie