Anyone Heard Of This Company?

expediteisawesome

Rookie Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey all, I do some consulting work in the industry for starters & one of my clients came across a carrier by the name of Soko Express. Has anyone worked for them, or done business with them? They seem to be offering pretty good rates when talking to their recruiter, but I just wanted to know if anyone had anymore information. We initially found one of their posted loads on expediteloadboard.com and then got in touch after seeing them post a few loads. If anyone can help, please dm me. Thanks

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey all, I do some consulting work in the industry for starters & one of my clients came across a carrier by the name of Soko Express. Has anyone worked for them, or done business with them? They seem to be offering pretty good rates when talking to their recruiter, but I just wanted to know if anyone had anymore information. We initially found one of their posted loads on expediteloadboard.com and then got in touch after seeing them post a few loads. If anyone can help, please dm me. Thanks
My experience, if a recruiter says it and it sounds too good to be true. They are full of it.