anyone have any info on these companys?????

pauly48746

Active Expediter
getting ready to sign on with either On-Dekk Transportation LLC, or DMW out of nashville, just wondering if anybody has anything to say good or bad,

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Heard nothing bad about On-Dekk, heard nothing good about DMW.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.

SHARP327

Veteran Expediter
Nothing known about On-Dekk......Almost went belly up While at DMW and we were running as a team.

INVanner

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
getting ready to sign on with either On-Dekk Transportation LLC, or DMW out of nashville, just wondering if anybody has anything to say good or bad,

.85 Per loaded mile does not work for me, I don't know how any body can make a living @ that rate! And that's the rate regardless of the length of the run! Somebody's making money but not the o/o! DRIVE LESS & MAKE MORE!!

kingfisch

Seasoned Expediter
Was with On Dekk. They book loads BEFORE calling you.. no ****! While this can be a good thing, it gets their tit in the ringer when you have another company who just called and is out bidding for you... then On Dekk calls with another load and you say: "XYZ is bidding a load.. gotta give them 15 min" .. then On Dekk gets ****ed because you don't accept the load. But, they committed you to the load without checking first. How does that work? It caused problems for me and was completely different method that most other companies. Also, they will not negotiate up from their $.85/mile.. mainly because they booked the load without calling you! My fuel costs increased at least $.05/mile since January.. so $.85/mile is now the same as $.80/mile. WHY DOES the O/O get screwed on money?

chs007

Seasoned Expediter
DMW is a pain, no runs back, they tell you a price 140 and 2 weeks later you find out it .85 the 140 is what they bid. Fancy way to recuit. They have local contract out of Nashville but they are real poor in getting you out when you deliver. They expect you to dead head back to nashville

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Why just those two companies? You might want to look at some others. If you're wanting somebody based in the Southeast, try All State.

Last edited:

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Theres a whole list of company's on this site, depending on your equipment, I think Id fill out that Universal application and start talking to recruiters, youll find out soon enough who will put things in writing, make a contract and stand behind it, NEVER believe some recruiter always get the agreements in writing with all the details, pay arrangements, work load, Lanes, Freight types, etc all in writing....people used to tell me if a recruiters lips are moving, there lying...its not totally true, BUT ....get them on the phone and ask every darn question you can think of, dont be shy, because once you make an agreement, youll have to stand behind it as its YOUR reputation that gets tarnished when things go to heck....QUESTIONS, WRITING, CONTRACT.....If they cant do that dont work there...