Anyone driving for CTX ?

ruff_rider

Seasoned Expediter
Thinking about switching to CTX from TRY HOURS been there since June and not getting enough miles or if I get a really long run there is no loads coming back and always told to head back home to MI , I just don't want to make the switch if CTX is the same any info on this would be very helpfull.

BonnieMac

Expert Expediter
My husband drove tractor for them for a 5 year period, took a break and then went back for 2 more. My honest opinion is that as long as you don't ##### off the dispatchers you will be fine. Make any enemies there and you are done. Refusing loads puts you at the bottom of the list and if you refuse too many they will let you sit for a long time.

Their pay scale was at or above other expedite companies for tractors. We have been gone for over 3 years and have kept in touch with others still there and haven't heard any unusual horror stories.

If we needed to lease on to someone again, we would consider them.

darryn

Seasoned Expediter
i was with them for a year made bout 20 grand they have u sitting alot and bid on lots of loads to never get them dispatch has no clue what there doing and loose paperwork u turn in often which delays in getting payed good luck

bp4469

Seasoned Expediter
They sound like they are pretty close to ctx. In my experience, with ctx if you go any further south than northern KY good luck at getting back loaded. Their dispatch team overall is not very good!

Just my 2 cents. good luck