Any Thompson drivers out there?

PaulSWO

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hi Everyone,

I initially posted this in the newbie's forum, but thought it would be a good idea to post here as well. Hope you don't mind.

I'm considering putting a B unit on with Thompson. They seem to be the only co. putting vans on at the moment. I am also totally new to thisso,what I was wondering , is there anybody out there who can give me an idea of revenue gained vs expenses paid with a B unit with Thompson. (or any other company for that matter) I live in London, ON, 2hrs from detroit and 2hrs from Toronto. Is it possible to make a decent living in this business? If there is an o/o close to me, who wouldn't mind dicussing this with me, my e-mail address is [email protected]. Thanks to everyone in advance.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
London Ontario is an excellent location and Thompson being a Canadian Company is well situated in the Canadian and American auto assembly industries. I can!t give you revenue ideas but I think you will do OK.Run out to the rest areas on 401 and chat with a few expediters to get a better idea. Also this web site used to have a expediter named Jim Bunting ( we all miss him) who ran a B cargo van for a Canadian Company called Dynamex,and Jim seemed to do OK. If you post your e mail address I will forward it on to Jim and maybe he can you a better idea..