Another website like this

Pork Chop

Expert Expediter
Just a quick question of, is there any other expedite trucking webpages other then this one and expresstrucking. Also......anyone know of a bank or finance or leasing place that will finance/lease with bad credit????? thanks for your help...and again, if your an o/o and need a driver, let me know!

paperback1

Expert Expediter
I don't know what kind of down payment ya have, but I think someone told me that alumibunk will lease to anyone as long as they have like $5000.00 down.

Pork Chop

Expert Expediter
Then Im wondering if there is a way to get a small business loan with bad credit for like 30/40k. Too get started and have back up money for fuel, or maintance if anything goes wrong...you know!! any help is help!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
PorkChop,

There are very few lenders loaning money at this time to people with bad credit. If you have 20%+ available for a down payment and a few years experience - you may get one.

The other alternative is getting a lease-to-own from a fleet owner. There are several in our free classifieds on this web site.

Good Luck!

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------
Everybody is someone else's weirdo.
http://www.expeditersonline.com/weekly/Bean.gif
-----------------------------------------

Pork Chop

Expert Expediter
Thanks for your help. Can you let me know what companies are the lease to own.....and how much usually do I need down if any for the truck/fuel/maintance??? Thanks for your help again.

Pork Chop