Another truck

david50

Seasoned Expediter
I have a 2006 mb2 fright liner 72in sleeper single axle 33,000lb the promblem is trying to sleep when your codriver is driving the ride is so rough ID like to step up to a class 8 what would be the best way to go so I wont make the same mistake twice thanks.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
First buy a six inch memory foam mattres. makes a MAJOR difference. Second drive the truck untill you it's used up and then buy a class 8.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
If you want a smooth ride I know the truck for you. A volvo 770. Them things ride like a dream. Of course the freightliner columbia has a very smooth ride as well. I ran a freightliner century class straight truck for awhile and it rode good to. It's the same basic thing as a columbia. The volvo and the columbia I ran as tractor trailers. Which to me a straight truck rides smoother than a tt anyway. A long-nose Pete 379 sure does look good sittin but it don't ride worth a darn, and it doesn't have much room either, but it sure does look good. Another class 8 i heard rides good and i know has plenty of room is kenworth's T-2000. I know it's ugly as sin, but it has plenty of room and I think it comes from the factory with all the way up to an 84 inch sleeper. Plus that t-2000 is light weight. I hope my rambling has given a lil information.