Another Obumma backed green energy plant bancrupt!

garyatk

Seasoned Expediter
With all due respect... The republican party has had the opportunity to do just that several times since Reagan, and they failed to use their power to do the right thing. They have proven that they are not interested in a small constitutional central government, with the power given back to the states where it belongs. They have also proven that they are bought and paid for by their lobbyists just like the democrats, and as long as we have government for the lobbyists and not for "We the people" we will not be free. I accept the fact that 95% of the people vote for the lesser of two evils every 2 years. Please accept the fact that that doesn't make it right, or what is best for this country.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's the exact point. Defeat Obama no matter what and get a Senate that will pass a reasonable budget that is a starting point on the road to recovery. Another four years of Obama and Reid's Senate and recovery may not be possible.

garyatk

Seasoned Expediter
Another four years of Bush, McCain, or Romney even with a republican majority isn't going to fix anything either... That is what you republicans refuse to accept. Where is your contract on America today? Where is your efforts to send all unconstitutional powers back to the states? Where is your bills to get the loddyists out of DC? How about a permanent ban on earmarks? Your party is just as corrupt as the democrats!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, they aren't my party because I don't have a party. I'm 99 and 44/100 certain though that even as bad as they are they are an improvement over the PRO's we have now. Paul Ryan has the foundation of a good contract but unless enough people do what must be done to kick out the PRO's we're nowhere.

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
Another four years of Bush, McCain, or Romney even with a republican majority isn't going to fix anything either... That is what you republicans refuse to accept. Where is your contract on America today? Where is your efforts to send all unconstitutional powers back to the states? Where is your bills to get the loddyists out of DC? How about a permanent ban on earmarks? Your party is just as corrupt as the democrats!

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! That was wonderfully said, Gary.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Pelosi/Reid/Obama specifically and the majority of them generally.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They don't conveniently lend their initials but certainly they aren't great shakes. The last tolerable one was Reagan. I'm not sure who (if) the last good one was.

garyatk

Seasoned Expediter
So why vote for them??? Our nation deserves better... You either support them, or you don't.

That is what disturbs me. The Libs know what they want and vote for it. The cons know what they want, and vote for something else....

garyatk

Seasoned Expediter
Ask the people in Russia, Cuba, and North Korea how it feels to get run over by the progressive bus... It is heading to a street near you!

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
The RINOs called, said you're exactly right! Your philosophy will keep the progressives in power forever. You don't see how you're being manipulated? The two parties drift farther and father left each election cycle, both playing the "sure-our-guy's-not-perfect-but-look-at-the-alternative" game, and laughing at you because you fall for it every four years. When's the last election cycle when it wasn't a dire emergency not to let __________ win, even if it means we have to compromise? Thanks for falling for it.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter

Nope. Even if he selected Ron Paul, Romney is a stinker that can't be de-skunked. He's a progressive RINO under whom government will grow and liberty will shrink. He will abolish no departments, eliminate no significant programs, won't shrink, let alone eliminate, the budget deficit. He's the man solely responsible for bringing socialized medicine to this country, an idea that was mocked in the 80s as something that could never happen here. And that's completely aside from his being in a religious cult only slightly more respectable than the Heaven's Gate loons.

There's no way to make Romney acceptable, even if his opponent is Hitler.

--

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Because being run over by the bus is a worse option.

Four years from now, assuming the nation survives and we have elections then, which we probably won't, you'll be saying THE EXACT SAME THINGS. The GOP nominee sucks, but he's better than the monster the Demon-crats have nominated, and it's an emergency! We have to vote for the guy who sucks to make sure the guy who sucks even worse doesn't get in!

They have your number! They're playing you, both parties are! The only way off this crazy ride is to stop rewarding them by voting for the guy they manipulated you into nominating.

--

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So why vote for them??? Our nation deserves better... You either support them, or you don't.

That is what disturbs me. The Libs know what they want and vote for it. The cons know what they want, and vote for something else....

So I take it you don't like Republican Paul Ryan's budget plan? Yes or no?

garyatk

Seasoned Expediter
Paul Ryans budget still funds unconstitutional government agencies... A budget for the lesser of two evils. If you desire a constitutionally limited republic and Capitalism (thanks for noticing Moot) instead of demoncrasy and capitolism, you will vote against the two corrupt parties that now control every aspect of your life.

That would be NO!