another complaint

gump

Expert Expediter
Hey...Ive noticed some favoritism again....
Why does this santa guy get a gazillion stops in one night and we just sit as usual?
What co is he with?and is every drop a separate pro number?
come on man lets share the wealth.
but then i bet he has a bunch of trouble with border crossings...esp the past couple years.
well anyway...just venting again.....
happy holidays.

SantaElfDriver

Expert Expediter
Awwwwwwwww Gump, we all complain! Its nothing new for us either. We work hard seven days a week only to receive two days off and start all over again. Did you know that children, start working on their list the day after Christmas because they have compared notes with other children!

Lol, Gump. The name of the Company is Santaland, Inc. We do not use pro numbers. Santa has this down pat now, after all he has a list to work by, or did you forget?

Now if I remember correctly you going to have a special Christmas this year to. Merry Christmas, Gump!

PS: Almost forgot, lots on my mind tonight so close to Christmas. Santa says you will have that special gift under the tree waiting for you. He said you will know its from him!

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member

VANISH

Expert Expediter
x( Stop crying gump and find another job. I've been reading all your complaints for the past few months and everyone of them have been negative. If your not happy doing what your doing, just quit, get an education and change your life. Do whatever you have to do, its not to late. Just stop crying like a baby, your a grown man for crying out loud, start acting like it.................OUT

gump

Expert Expediter
im sorry if i have offended u,as far as my education if u dont know my back ground dont make comments.i have been every thing from a farmer,armed body guard,security supervisor in the projects,reserve police officer,emergency medical tech as a volunteer for 20 yrs (in that time i was on the board of directors of 3 ambulance services,i have numerous life safing and heroism awards,one time i was injured rushing in to a burning apartment building kicking down doors bring people out as they lay sleeping.ok so im just being to scratch the surface,maybe i dont spell everything right,maybe i dont use proper punctuation,
When i first got started in the rescue field i was told one thing,if at the end of each rescue no matter how bad it was,if u cant find one thinng to laugh about then you are taking yout job much to seriously and it will kill you and you better get out why u can,the only reason i left the medical field is because all the services are being bought up by paid corparations and i wont take $$ for helping people in thier hour of need,and because when my license came up for renewal my dad was dieing cancer and i felt my place was with him rather than taking refresher classes for a job that wasnt volunteer anymore....
so ok..if u feel better taking shots at me...knock yourself out,and when i see u on the side of the road injured know what.....??Ill be the first one there to help u out.its just the way i am and plan to stay..so attack as u will....and abve all...humor is the best medicine.have a great day.your friend....
Gump

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
From the wife of a former firefighter, GOD BLESS YOU, GUMP, and KEEP SMILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where ever you go, THERE YOU ARE!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

action

Expert Expediter
YOU GO GUMP!!!
If Vanish (or is it varnish) has trouble with your (or any of our) postings then he should by-pass reading most of the postings on EO.

It sounds as if he's the rookie here, not us and as others have said we can post most anything we want. Good, bad, funny or not.

ALL of us that know YOU understand (most of the time) you and where your comming from. We TRUE Expediters know the ups and downs of this business and it looks as if we are in a super down mode now and we are trying to hang on in hopes it will get better (SOON!!).

I think Vanish is just trying to start some crap and you are the lucky(?) one that he started with. I hope he's gotten his kicks and will post the REAL thing(S) that have him upset and stop jumping on you or any of us for that matter.

To ALL, ALL the BEST & be SAFE.:7

Ram_ma_Ram_pa

Expert Expediter
Vanish just plays to much Eucher and stays up to late after all he told me he eats-breaths EUCHER don't take much education for cars. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL Ma @ Pa:* :*

Ram_ma_Ram_pa

Expert Expediter
sorry to my eucher pal I resend saying it was you so it's not my Eucher partner people maybe someone playing a joke on him. Ma:( :( :(

Alligator

Expert Expediter
I saw your profile and your using my nick name predending to be me. Everyone I'm the real Gator. Dont fall for this joker. Who ever he/she is??? I'm not happy (Woody,Alien,Gump,Pa,Whomever). I never use the name Rick on anything I do you faker. Thats it I'm PO :'(

VANISH

Expert Expediter
x( I did'nt call you names. Why are you calling me names. This message was to Gump not you. Why is everyone sticking their nose's in someone else's business? And to answer your question, I did not steal your name, It was mine before yours, unless your older than me, which I doubt. I've seen you out on the road before and if you ask me, all those Alligators and that stupid sign you had on their was laughable. All the people I know are laughing at you. Your making your company look bad when you show up at a customers and they see all that crap on your van, its just not professional to me. But, what do I know. And to all you people out there that need to know (Your welcome gator) I'M NOT GATOR. Its already bad enough theirs another guy out here running around with Aliens or Monsters on his van, whatever it is. And its making everyone look bad out here. Has anyone thought that customers do judge us on our appearance? And he might not want his freight in a van with crap all over it? All I ask is look professional when your out here working because shippers and receivers are watching. And I'm affraid its going to affect my/our wallets in the future, you never know. Now go do the right thing..............OUT

gump

Expert Expediter
attack me all u want if it makes you feel better but please do not attack my friends or family

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hi Gator,
I edited you post and the reason I did it was to protect you and all the members on EO including EO and the whole EO Network. There hasn't been any name calling on this site and it's not going to start now. The next thing out of your mouth was---------What. In your mind you wanted to do harm to this guy/gal. A Val Threat is as serious as the Threat itself. You know what it was that was edited and now you know why. I know you are up set because your friends thought it may have been you. They all know now it wasn't you and I will talk to the other moderators and monitor this Vanish person. We will deal with it appropriately. Thank you for understanding and cooperating. Tony

Alligator

Expert Expediter
Sorry teacel (Tony)

It wont happened again but I was just defending myself from this turkey and I lost my train of thought. I got angry. Thanks for editing my reply. And again, I apologize for my conduct and will accept it if I'm not allowed back on EO. Happy New Year teacel

Gator

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey Vanish, you should post the company you work for and your unit number so all these friends you've been making can shake your hand and buy you a coffee. A big, controversial, macho guy like you should'nt have any problem with that, right?