Votes: 7 87.5%
  • I've seen poopie bombs

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dletheridge

Seasoned Expediter
Researching
We have all talked about and seen urine bombs, but how many of you have seen #2 bombs? Whether in the trash can or on steps.

Seeing a plastic shopping bag with poopie on the step of a truck is prompting this.

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Well, I guess they had to go. Better than them having a mess in their pants and leaving it in the shower or the washing machine. At least they were disposing. Nature has a way of coming on it's terms.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
A former codriver told me of a former codriver of hers who was addicted to laxatives, as in, she couldn't go without them. So she'd take laxatives at night before bed, then wake up and have to go. I don't know if her urge was sudden and she couldn't make it to the building or if she just didn't want to, but she'd take a #2 in a plastic bag there in the sleeper.

My former codriver was a very sound sleeper; she always told me I could crank the stereo as loud as I wanted and she'd still be able to sleep, which turned out to be true. So I guess she'd sleep right through this crazy woman taking a dump in the sleeper. Then crazy, disgusting woman would hang the plastic bag on the west coast mirror and go back to bed. On one occasion, somebody passing by their truck thought there might be something valuable in the bag and woke them up to tell them they left something outside in the plastic bag.

She said that was every morning.

I'm guessing that beats anyone else's story.

Oh, yeah, another former codriver had a former codriver who woke up with a sudden, overwhelming urge, but the truck was moving at the time and he couldn't hold it until they got somewhere they could stop, so he pulled the trashcan into the sleeper and used it while the truck moved. Used up a whole can of air freshener after that but it didn't help.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
On Tuesday night I was at the Petro at exit 157 I69 when the urinals were full I had to resort to the stall and found the #2 smeared all over the toilet and on the floor. Some people are just plain disgusting! Good thing thr maintenance guy was on his way to clean. I about hurled.

clcooper

Expert Expediter
On Tuesday night I was at the Petro at exit 157 I69 when the urinals were full I had to resort to the stall and found the #2 smeared all over the toilet and on the floor. Some people are just plain disgusting! Good thing thr maintenance guy was on his way to clean. I about hurled.

Just think that person is allowed to vote