America, a nation of pzz ants.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
We are or have turned into a nation of pzzants. We arrest a kid for carrying a flag to school or a Bible. We arrest a homeowner if he or she flies the American Flag. We try to eliminate the Boy Scouts of America because they do not want the homos in their group. A child who wants to sell cookies in his front yard and is served a ticket or some kind of restraint for doing so. We want to tax a kid for mowing the yard if he is paid in cash. A gentleman opens the door for a lady and gets arrested for sexual harassment . You help someone across the street and your arrested for being a pervert. Your not allowed to send your child to school with a homemade lunch in some states. You cannot work on your own home without a permit of some kind. A cop can punch a woman in the face and not much becomes of that most of the time when the lady did nothing.

These are a few of many that I can remember. Please do not take me to court for expressing my views, I would have to post it later. lol. I rant.

this is really the way the world sounds, it is very irritating to say the least, but the world is this way,imho.

Last edited:

Jumbuck

Seasoned Expediter
We are or have turned into a nation of pzzants. We arrest a kid for carrying a flag to school or a Bible. We arrest a homeowner if he or she flies the American Flag. We try to eliminate the Boy Scouts of America because they do not want the homos in their group. A child who wants to sell cookies in his front yard and is served a ticket or some kind of restraint for doing so. We want to tax a kid for mowing the yard if he is paid in cash. A gentleman opens the door for a lady and gets arrested for sexual harassment . You help someone across the street and your arrested for being a pervert. Your not allowed to send your child to school with a homemade lunch in some states. You cannot work on your own home without a permit of some kind. A cop can punch a woman in the face and not much becomes of that most of the time when the lady did nothing.

These are a few of many that I can remember. Please do not take me to court for expressing my views, I would have to post it later. lol. I rant.

this is really the way the world sounds, it is very irritating to say the least, but the world is this way,imho.

Can you just imagine what it's going to be like 30 years from now?

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
Know what the difference between Russian propaganda and American news is? At least the people in Russia knew it was all a smoke and mirror hoax. Bread and circus is alive and well in this country, while Rome burns. If you're old enough to remember when we had a semblance of freedom....consider yourself fortunate.

Here's an analogy for us; if you were raised on a farm it was easy to notice how the livestock grazed easily in an open pasture....even though it was fenced. Move them to a corral and some would get restless, move them to a pen and some would outright go half nuts.

Some people will never understand the corral has been built and the pen is in the making. They don't get it, and never will. Of course, those who get along just fine being corralled have nothing to worry about and their comfort zone will stay intact. However, for those who realize the pen is getting smaller? Well, they have to be marginalized and ridiculed for their observations in reality.

Last edited:

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
There are several members of this forum who are in favor of some/most/all of your list. Sounds a-ok to them.