Amazon Prime Air

WanderngFool

Active Expediter

So I guess the future is coming, again. I'm not going to like this. The first couple times I see one I'll be amazed and think it's cool. But then I'll want to move into the hills somewhere.

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Someday my grandchildren will wonder how they ever got along without it. That is if UPS and FedEx don`t kill it off.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
I can see rednecks shooting those suckers out of the sky now! I live about 30 minutes from one of amazon's DCs so they would littered everywhere lol. Cool idea tho

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

So I guess the future is coming, again. I'm not going to like this. The first couple times I see one I'll be amazed and think it's cool. But then I'll want to move into the hills somewhere.

Actually if you ever watch the program 60 minutes. Where this article came from.. It is to be used in remote areas...

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
We have Amazon distribution center here in Hebron, KY. Amazing what the future holds.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
We have Amazon distribution center here in Hebron, KY. Amazing what the future holds.

Been there. We used to haul a semi load a day up there from LaVergne. Those nice people even allowed up to park the truck between the dock doors. 0.00% deadhead.
$5300 a week on 2800 dedicated miles.
Easy money. At least until our customer lost the work a couple of years later.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
They have found a few problems while testing.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386262968577.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386262968577.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 25

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
And there are rumors that the USPS is trying to compete.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386263034389.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386263034389.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 27

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter

I will smite that straight out of the sky, with a machete hahaha

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums mobile app