BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reactions: ucfd608 and Grizzly

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Re: OBJ
I don’t know if this is true but I heard a sports show host say that unless you are in a drug program, there is only a couple week window during which a player is allowed to be tested.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pretty surprised and glad that we got him. But not getting too excited...Yet.
After so many disappointments, it's very hard to raise my excitement level with the Lions :rolleyes:
I am guessing Ragman is very Excited about Detroit's football team ... or i could just be Lying (LION ) ....

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring

Reactions: RoadTime

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Pretty surprised and glad that we got him. But not getting too excited...Yet.
After so many disappointments, it's very hard to raise my excitement level with the Lions :rolleyes:
I am guessing Ragman is very Excited about Detroit's football team ... or i could just be Lying (LION ) ....

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring
Nope... not me..... Lions history---- snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Over the top happy with Giants first three rounds. Looking forward to a return to the playoffs.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
It looks good. Really hard to complain but I'll try ...

Idk how I really feel about taking a running back #2 overall. I know Barkley is a freakish type of talent. The thought of having him & punk ass OBJ line up together might be amazing .... but idk. Running backs need offensive lines. I like Barkley ... we'll see ...

I really like the Broncos pick, Chubb ..

Looks like the Browns have another live one ....

https://www.foxsports.com/ohio/video/1221117507579

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited: