Again??

Discussion in 'PTL' started by fastman_1, May 11, 2014.

1. fastman_1
    Arthritic

fastman_1 Veteran Expediter Owner/Operator

Ratings:
    +10,758 / 12 / -1
    It happened again, dispatch calls the cell, I'm in the shower and missed the call, I call back and informed that I didn't answer so it went to the next truck in line. Again no call to the home phone.

2. Slo-Ride

Slo-Ride Veteran Expediter

Ratings:
    +1,747 / 4 / -0
    Carrier:
    fuel money
    Yep it happens to me from time to time..My biggest proplem is I cant change or dont know how to stop my voicemail from kicking in after 3 rings..Very seldom is a message left as they have to fill the order and I assume it doesnt matter what/whos truck it goes on. Tight p-up times may enter into this?? Who knows..

One good thing is they are calling and that gives ya a glimer of hope that there is freight out there..

They may hate message machines as much as I do when I call in. Yesterday morning I arrived for a drop and the receiving dept was closed untill Monday,,Sent message across satellite with no repley.. Called in with no answer then got lucky as all get out as I found a guy in a suit that promised to get me empty as soon as he could find someone that knew how to operate a fork lift. Was empty after a short lil wait.. Come to find out truck was suppose to be rerouted to a warehouse while I was enroute..No idea who dropped the ball on that one.

3. fastman_1
    Arthritic

Ratings:
    +10,758 / 12 / -1
    Yea after I called back and found out I lost that run they redeemed themselves by calling back, I'm now Deadheading to Toledo to go to Huntington WVa all miles paid.

4. fastman_1
    Arthritic

Ratings:
    +10,758 / 12 / -1
    Happened again last night, call at 11:45 pm