Administrator Lawrence Please Respond

routejumper

Seasoned Expediter
Lawrence,

I am fully aware you have free classifieds for people seeking a job.

I have/had place ads there before and wound up at the wrong owner and the wrong company.

The whole point of my post was to address the Drivers/Owners who actually read and respond to the Forum on a regular basis; and, MORE IMPORTANTLY, to get individuals opinions and personal experiences regarding other bad owners and carriers so I know who to avoid. In keeping good faith with the legal issues I asked the repondents to Private Message me so there would not be any legal problems for the site to deal with.

It appeared to be an excellent opportunity to collect extremely valuable info in a delicate and responsible way. Your knee jerk reaction to delete my add was most disturbing.

Please read this message twice and tell me why I cannot repost that new thread. And please don't repeat yourself and tell me about your classifieds, using them got me into the trouble I'm in presently.

Please reconsider and allow me to post that new thread, or at least provide a valid reason why.

Thank you very much for your time.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
If we let you post an ad looking for a job in the forum - we would have let the other 9500+ members as well.

I can understand your frustration - but please keep ads in the classifieds and information seeking/sharing in the forum.

All the best to you!