A Message To Mickey

G

First impressions are almost everything! If you have been a frequent visitor to Expediters Online, you know our integrity has always been honorable. Making the statement that the Load Board "sounds like a Rip Off" was not only unfair, but downright rude. You should be smart enough to know that A) Rome wasn't built in a day ... and B) The load board has been open for 2 days which just happens to be a weekend. Most carriers and brokers haven't even gotten their notice of opening yet.
Further, because of the newness of the service we are giving new registrants, 60 free days of use. Hopefully this reply has enlightened you and has clarified your hasty accusations.

G

ok i just wanted to light a fire under your butt to see if u could take the pressure some people fold under pressure and some focus which won r u !!!!!!!!!!

G

I don't know what Mickey does to make 500,000 (is that dollars or cents) but I wish he would train me! I need the training. I hope it is legal!

G

Hats off to Mickey and his earning potential. $500,000.00 a year is nothing to kid about. Maybe Mickey would give us all some insight.
I know we would all appreciate it.
Just goes to show, spelling and cash don't always go hand in hand... I can spell but only made 80,000.00 last year!!
Thanks Mickey Glad you're a good sport!
Joe@Expedite Loads.Com

G

hahahh i new we could get along hope to chat soon /with all of u people

G

Mickey,
Now that we're freinds can we talk about a loan? (lol)
webmaster@Expediters Online

G

How many people do you have to rip off to make 500,000? I've never done it, I was just wondering.

G

well smart ##### some people work 8 hrs a day some work 16 hrs a day it seems with an attitude like yours u probably dont get your sausage eating ##### out of bed to even brake even loser

G

Mickey, It appears someone is playing a little game here on the board. All's fair in fun and joking, but I wanted you to know that I
(the one who's been jostling with you in fun for the last few days) am not the idiot who posted the 2 previous messages. First off, they were rude, secondly, I'm not that stupid!
Whoever is posting messages intended to start trouble should stop now. I won't delete your posts, but as webmaster, I will ban your IP address from posting here again. This is not amusing and we do know who you are. This is a place for decent people, we all know how to poke fun and we all know how to be civil, I have no patience for this knid of behaviour.
Mickey, I do apologize if you thought those 2 moronic posts were from me, or Expediters Online!!
Joe

G

Its obvious the webmaster doesn,t know who is causing trouble here! Mickey is the one who brought up ripoffs. He has used "colorful" language. And replyed with insults. He has never had a reply to do anything with expediting. His posts should be deleted! Webmaster don't complain about anybodies post when you let mickey"s go.You are not being fair!

G

hey iam the nice guy hear THATS alright expediter we can be buddys i can take a joke like the next guy any watiam outtie mick

G

Ya'll are missing the point with Mickey, he said he made 500,000
NOT $500,000, he may have made 500,000 widgets for Christmas??
Lighten up !!