A Message From Expediters Online.Com

G

Hello!!
Glad to see everyone is participating in the forum. We appreciate your continued support. I wanted to take a second to tell you about
something new and exciting that's in the works here at Expediters Online.
On October 1st at 6:00pm Central Time, Expediters Online will be opening 2 new sites devoted to you the Expediter.
Expediters Online.Net promises to be your very own "Geocities" type environment, offering free web space, Expediters Free Email, and a host of other Expediter related freebies.
ExpediteNow.Com is the internet's first and only Online Magazine dedicated soley to the Expedited Freight Industry, featuring up-to-the-minute news and happenings in the business, as well as regular monthly
departments. We're currently seeking a few guest "guest" columnists, to contribute their experiences on the road. Email me if you'd like to participate.
Just to give you an idea of our ongoing commitment to the Expediting Industry, we're planning a live web-cam journey with an actual driver on a run. The details will be available shortly.
Thanks for being here!!
Webmaster@Expediters Online!!

G

Lawerence both my wife and I wpuld be happy to share experiences,We have been with Roberts 13 years,

G

Great!
We welcome everyone in Expediting to get involved with what we are doing!Please feel free to submit an article about your experiences, opinions, business tips, industry happenings and events to :
[email protected]

Thanks,
Lawrence McCord
Expediters Online

G

yo Big Lawrence,dude!!!

Man....are you still running with the Big R company??????

Hey....I made a buck last week....had a short run.....same stuff...different days.....talk at ya later....

Rich

G

l, DO YOU FOLKS HAVE ANY PLANS FOR A"B" LOAD BOARD? LOVE YER WEBSITE!

G

Hi Daydreamer, this is one of the most asked questions since this discussion board was first established. We are aware that such a site would involve a lot of legal obstacles to overcome. Such as making sure that every vehicle had proper authority, insurance, and that the vehicle was really able to respond to the call with-in the time limit put out by the customer. There are also other considerations that create a very complicated situation, such as who bills who, and what does the customer do if the freight is lost, or damaged. Do they go after the regular carrier who couldn't do the run? Or the one who actually lost or damaged the freight. And what about customer poaching, where the sales guy is in trying to "turn " the customer on to their company, in stead of the original carrier. As you can see, it's not all that simple, is it ?

Jim Bunting Canadian Field Editor, Expeditersonline.net

G

A live truck cam? jeez, don't use my E-350, it'd shake your camera apart
in less than a 100 miles. There's enough noise from that 7.3 diesel
at 70 mph to make me wear ear protection.

Nice working enviroment,huh?

Did I mention that the A/c was on the fritz too?

You'll have to use one of those nice new freightliner's for that cam, one with
a nice CAT engine.