9/11 and The New Terrorists

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Today marks the 21st anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks that killed 3000+ innocent Americans. This action by foreign terrorists changed our lives forever, drastically altered the security we have in airports and in many buildings in the country and changed our attitude towards these extremists who want to destroy our way of life. We went to war in Afghanistan to eliminate al-queda and those who aided their cause.

In 2021 we lost over 109,000 innocent lives - mostly kids and young people - due to the actions of Mexican drug cartel terrorists smuggling fentanyl across our wide open southern border. We continue to lose about 300 lives a day due to fentanyl poisoning; that's equivalent to a plane crash every day, thanks to the policies of Joe Biden and the Democrats who ignore our sovereignty and immigration laws, refusing to recognize these cartels for what they are: terrorist groups that are given safe haven by a corrupt Mexican government. Not only that, they've infiltrated our major cities and have established a nationwide distribution system for illegal drugs and guns that enhance their criminal network that dwarfs the old mafia.

At what point does the US government declare war on these terrorist groups like we did al-queda and Isis? Maybe we should use the money to fund troops and equipment to stamp out these vermin instead of adding 87K new IRS agents to be used against American taxpayers. However, the current administration and Democrat politicians controlling Congress choose to turn a blind eye to this continual terrorist attack that happens every day. Maybe American voters will think about that when they go to the polls in November.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Today marks the 21st anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks that killed 3000+ innocent Americans.
On a day when I am mindful of and a bit emotional about this event, it saddens me to see you twist this hallowed day to pitch your dissatisfaction with something of a different sort.

My wife and I spend some time this morning remembering that horrific day, thinking about those who died, and thinking about how we and everyone we knew were affected by this. Reading your post about another topic feels a bit like visiting someone's grave to remember and maintain our connection with a loved-one and being interrupted by a bunch of bikers who, for reasons of their own, decide to buzz the cemetery.

No reverence. No respect. No thought of others on the day when 9/11 is likely to be very much on their minds.

Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It is hugely important to remember 9/11 and what it means and who is responsible. We've forgotten and forgiven far too much. That said, the current crisis is also extremely huge and needs to be equally concerning and remembered and fought to eliminate.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
On a day when I am mindful of and a bit emotional about this event, it saddens me to see you twist this hallowed day to pitch your dissatisfaction with something of a different sort.

My wife and I spend some time this morning remembering that horrific day, thinking about those who died, and thinking about how we and everyone we knew were affected by this. Reading your post about another topic feels a bit like visiting someone's grave to remember and maintain our connection with a loved-one and being interrupted by a bunch of bikers who, for reasons of their own, decide to buzz the cemetery.

No reverence. No respect. No thought of others on the day when 9/11 is likely to be very much on their minds.
To say you completely missed the point of the post would be a gross understatement. This topic is not about feelings, because they're irrelevant when it comes to acts of war. The point to be made and understood is that our country is extremely vulnerable right now to another terrorist attack and we need to make sure something like 911 NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN. This requires our government leaders and our military being able and willing to defend our homeland against our enemies, and that includes protecting our borders. Right now that's not happening and we're being attacked in a more subtle, less dramatic way. If stopping this doesn't include respect and consideration for our fellow citizens, I don't know what does.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As long as we keeping sticking our nose where it does not belong, you will have people willing to sacrifice their life to hurt us like they did on 9/11. Whenever we conduct another air strike on a terrorist target, they promise revenge and most of their plans never make it to reality, but eventually our luck will run out and we will have another 9/11 on our hands. Only a matter of time.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Well the Democrats are in charge so its only a matter of time before we have a terrorist attack. because of the open southern border and the lack of the Democrats wanting to fix the problem.....
It's why there is record amounts of fentanyl coming in.....they just recently caute a truck with over 400 pounds of fentanyl enough to kill new York and Los angels twice.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well the Democrats are in charge so its only a matter of time before we have a terrorist attack. because of the open southern border and the lack of the Democrats wanting to fix the problem.....
It's why there is record amounts of fentanyl coming in.....they just recently caute a truck with over 400 pounds of fentanyl enough to kill new York and Los angels twice.
For the last time, the fentanyl coming in over the border is coming in on trucks that are legally crossing the border, the only way to stop it is to visually inspect every truck that crosses and as much as I am for that, we don't have the manpower to do it. Just ask Abbott, he tried it and look at all the BS it caused.

Also why do you blame the Democrats? The drugs are crossing the border because one of the free market rules, where there is a demand, there will be a supply.

Even if Trump would have been elected the border problems would not be any different, the whole "Joe Biden is telling them to come" is such a crock of crap.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
#moreidioticnonsense

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ok then tell me how many Ms-13 have been caught crossing our border......
Nobody has denied the problem, so quit changing the question.

The question is how to stop by it.

The Rabid Republicans and Tripping Trumpets just continue to lay blame on the Democrats, totally ignoring the fact that the Republicans have occupied the White House for a considerable time in the last 20 years and nothing has been done by them either.

Until the right can show they are serious about the issue, nothing will get done.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Nobody has denied the problem, so quit changing the question.

The question is how to stop by it.

The Rabid Republicans and Tripping Trumpets just continue to lay blame on the Democrats, totally ignoring the fact that the Republicans have occupied the White House for a considerable time in the last 20 years and nothing has been done by them either.

Until the right can show they are serious about the issue, nothing will get done.
We tried to get a wall built but you Democrats said it was to expensive to build....you Democrats are in charge and the wall is not getting finished. If anything Democrats tried to defund the border patrol.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They come here because so many of the people who they take advantage of where they come from have escaped here so they have to follow them to keep up their reign of terror.
It's more than that. The cartels make millions of dollars per month in human trafficking into the US. They make millions more in drug dealing, sex trafficking and other criminal activities inside our borders. They're a major organized crime organization headquartered in Mexico and our government is doing virtually nothing to stop them.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
For the last time, the fentanyl coming in over the border is coming in on trucks that are legally crossing the border, the only way to stop it is to visually inspect every truck that crosses and as much as I am for that, we don't have the manpower to do it. Just ask Abbott, he tried it and look at all the BS it caused.
It's not just trucks. It's coming in concealed in backpacks, car tires, and even inside hollow crutches as recently reported. No one knows how many "gotaways" are carrying fentanyl.
Even if Trump would have been elected the border problems would not be any different, the whole "Joe Biden is telling them to come" is such a crock of crap.
Not true. Human and drug trafficking has reached record levels since Biden took office, along with crime and deaths from drug overdoses. He's made no effort to enforce immigration laws or even tighten border security, and we see proof of that on TV every day.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter

Also why do you blame the Democrats? The drugs are crossing the border because one of the free market rules, where there is a demand, there will be a supply.

If the wall was finished we would not be having the level of drug influx.....and job Biden did tell them to come on in.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT