6,000.00 wow

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I did the demo. They are pretty amazing, but at 6k they should be. They are hoping to get production up and be able to drive the price down. I think they are great but 6k is a lot for an option.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
It's an interesting design concept opposing electro magnetic plates I'm sure it's very high tech

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's worth a lot but not 6k I think at 3-4K they would sell a lot more. It's a great seat system. Bose usually does some top notch quality products. I use theirs home theater system it's pretty amazing.

TeamHutch

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've heard great things on the radio about these. My thought was why just apply this technology to seats? Why not the cab and sleeper suspension. I think I would spend the money just from what I've heard and seen on these seats though.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I've heard great things on the radio about these. My thought was why just apply this technology to seats? Why not the cab and sleeper suspension. I think I would spend the money just from what I've heard and seen on these seats though.
I'd think the amount of electrical energy needed for the weight of a tractor and trailer loaded would be beyond the load capabilities of a normal electric system even at 24 vdc

TruckingSurv

Seasoned Expediter
Probably worth it it some, maybe all of us if you plan on spending a number of years in a truck. I have read some about these seats an there are guys whose career was over due to a bad back and these seats allowed them to drive again.

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If anyone is interested in getting these new Bose seats, OOIDA Members get a nice discount until February. About $1400 off, a good deal but still an expensive seat.