It's a Team's Life 2016 Expedite Expo has happened

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
After much anticipation the show is all ready over and now working on plans for Expo 2017.

It takes a lot of work to put on a show the size of the Expedite Expo and kudos to all of the work On Time Media did behind the scenes. For a brand new location I thought it came off almost flawlessly. When something was not as we thought it should be the problem was addressed immediately.

We started out with The Summit and while attendance was light the workshop I believe was beyond expectations. Topics covered were Financial, Trucks, Networking, and Professionalism. The day flew by and before we knew it our time was up. Many had writer's cramps from taking pages of notes. The give and take of the day was fantastic and I think we all learned.

READ MORE...

Reactions: TeamHutch

TeamPaul

Expert Expediter
Researching
My wife and I had such a good time at our first Expo, that we are planning to attend again next year... this time for both days! As we learn more about Expediting here on the forum, and also get to know more of you through discussion, we hope to be able to meet you face-to-face at next years Expo, see you then!

Reactions: Lawrence