2014-15 MI Duck Season

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The State of Michigan has approved and released the 2014-15 Duck Hunting seasons, bag limits and guide

Attachments

• 2014-15 waterfowl seasons.pdf
    10.2 KB · Views: 5

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
So not ready for this season..But I will be out opening day.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So not ready for this season..But I will be out opening day.

It will take me about an hour to get ready, but I won't be out for any opener, unless something drastic happens. I won't hunt until Nov.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Crap you should see my boat.. I have never left it in such a manner..didn't cover it to well and the grass is all caves in and rotted.. Full of leaves and sticks, not to mention a possible hornet nest I need to search out and destroy.. If this heat hangs on the water will be needed.. My fields still have crops and it looks like deer season before they come off.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Crap you should see my boat.. I have never left it in such a manner..didn't cover it to well and the grass is all caves in and rotted.. Full of leaves and sticks, not to mention a possible hornet nest I need to search out and destroy.. If this heat hangs on the water will be needed.. My fields still have crops and it looks like deer season before they come off.

We have more water than we know what to do with. The Lake is 18" HIGHER than last year and last year was high. Been high for 40 years now.

My boat is in the garage, so it's just a matter of switching a few things around and loading in the decoys.

Are you going to bite the bullet and get over and hunt with us this season? Sure hope so. Would LOVE to introduce you to our style of hunting.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
We have more water than we know what to do with. The Lake is 18" HIGHER than last year and last year was high. Been high for 40 years now.

My boat is in the garage, so it's just a matter of switching a few things around and loading in the decoys.

Are you going to bite the bullet and get over and hunt with us this season? Sure hope so. Would LOVE to introduce you to our style of hunting.

Do you plan on using boats this year or those coffee cup saucer's you call boats.. Lol
I do hope to make it out there but ya never know how work is going to go..If it keeps up like this I will have more then enough time. :)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
WE take the small boat out with big ones. GEEZ! LOL!! Besides, the layouts are VERY stable. You should try to make it. It is a RIOT on a good day.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
At home and with the weather forecast the opener isn't looking to good..Possible storms blowing in mid-day with some preety good humidity.. As of right now still planning on doing the morning hunt but don't think it will produce much.. Boat is not ready and I don't have time to even think about getting it around. I'm thinking the best we can do is get lucky with some pass shooting..We will be setting up in a alfalfa field and with this heat Im thinking any moving birds will be looking for water..

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't like hunting when it is over 45 degrees, tomorrow it is going to be over 80. I don't hunt when thunderstorms are likely either. I could likely shoot a limit of teal if I went out, I don't believe I am going to go. It does not look like it would be a fun day.