2011 sprinter repair

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heading West toward Akron, any good or bad info. on shop's. Got a ongoing problem with DEF sensors and could use oil change.
Thanks

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Now headed to FT. Worth, TX! How about down that way?

I liked the one on the south side of Birmingham. Always got me in quick and did it right the first time. Think I've been there 3 times. Once under load. Check engine light came on in Vance. Pulled in, they diagnosed the 2 nox sensors. Put them in, all was good.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now headed to FT. Worth, TX! How about down that way?
Bill avoid Dallas Dodge high-priced I've had very good work done down in Corsicana down about 30 miles south of Dallas on 45 towards Houston..berry Dodge
you might want to call first because Dodge dealers a lot of them don't do anything older than 2010 they don't have the software

Last edited:

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I use ATC freightliner on Irving blvd in Dallas, they have a good sprinter shop. I know that oil change with both filters is aaa out 250 using synthetic oil. They also check vehicle for problems.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
LThat's pretty high for an oil change. I get it done for about 160 or do it myself for about 110.00 on an 012 an air filter is about 30 bucks extra.

If your talking fuel filter then I'm just plain wrong lol.

Last edited:

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ended up at the ATC Freightliner in Fort Worth. Good people they found that the DEF system components had a bit of a brain fart or something. As it turns out they have a 2011 with same type problem. They are arguing with corp. for warrenty on parts.
All in all a good no cost visit!
Thanks everyone!!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ended up at the ATC Freightliner in Fort Worth. Good people they found that the DEF system components had a bit of a brain fart or something. As it turns out they have a 2011 with same type problem. They are arguing with corp. for warrenty on parts.
All in all a good no cost visit!
Thanks everyone!!!

BILL.....KC Freightliner treated me good as well....thought i had a problem got there 1/2 hr before closing they looked at it and found nothing checked my levels and sent me on my way....NO Cost!
Thank Xiggi for tipping me off to them...

We were talking about my recent transmission change tho....told him my $2500 cost...he said good thing I didn;t have it done there...about $7- $8,000 he said! Holy Crap!

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
LThat's pretty high for an oil change. I get it done for about 160 or do it myself for about 110.00 on an 012 an air filter is about 30 bucks extra.

If your talking fuel filter then I'm just plain wrong lol.

At ATC, fuel filter is included.

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
Bill avoid Dallas Dodge high-priced I've had very good work done down in Corsicana down about 30 miles south of Dallas on 45 towards Houston..berry Dodge
you might want to call first because Dodge dealers a lot of them don't do anything older than 2010 they don't have the software

Think u mean newer than 2010