2010/11 Michigan Waterfowl Season

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Thanks Layout,,they must have just published that. I was looking for it the other day and couldnt find it.
We are still ontrack for our trip to the U.P. for the opener but it can change very easy,,as we just put on another truck and if either it or me has to pick up slack for each other all vactions are off:mad:
Other then the heat we have going Im really looking forward to at least some local hunting down here even if only for a few days.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thanks Layout,,they must have just published that. I was looking for it the other day and couldnt find it.
We are still ontrack for our trip to the U.P. for the opener but it can change very easy,,as we just put on another truck and if either it or me has to pick up slack for each other all vactions are off:mad:
Other then the heat we have going Im really looking forward to at least some local hunting down here even if only for a few days.

I had been checking on it for about a week. Must of just went up. Good luck this season, maybe we can hunt together this year.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Yep,Sounds good to me.We just gotta get the trucks parked in Mich and out of service at same time..
Have fun, be safe