2006 SPRINTER IN FLORIDA

DAN

Seasoned Expediter
My 2006 sprinter is looking for some work closed to home.I work now for a expedite co.in OH,but I am looking for work in south.
Any recruiter in need of a sprinter?:9 :9 :9

Zoli

Veteran Expediter
Hi Dan! Did you find any company in south.I'm from Atlanta ,and I looking for a sout company also.Thanks,Zoltan

keithnel

Expert Expediter
There was a company based out of Atlanta, that was taking on all kind of trucks. I talked with them back in the summer. Fir the life of me I cannot remember the name of the company. They had offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, and Jacksonville (????) I think. They were an advertiser on the EO home page on the far right side. The best I can remember the company name had 3 letters (Example - TDS Express or something) I do remember their recruiter's name was Obie. Maybe someone will see this and let you know who they are or if they are still around.

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Sprinter in Florida is as useless as an unloaded gun.

Don't this guy at all, but he has a very uneducated opinion. There is plenty of freight in and out of Florida these days. Some carriers are just too lazy to find you a load out when they don't have their own customers based in FL. Those same carriers are usually too lazy to invest in sending sales people into those kind of places.

Jacksonville is not a bad place to be. In over the road expediting, you have to remember to follow the freight. If you're worried about getting home every few days, then this isn't for you. Some folks living in OH or IL may have an easier time getting home every week, but you're not in a bad place.

By the way, the carrier doesn't need to be based in the south to get you moving. There are a couple of majors in the south, such as DTH in Atlanta, and Nations Express in Charlotte. Landstar Express America is actually based in Jacksonville, but on a day to day basis, you will be dealing with agents around the country, and not the main office.

Last edited:

samueltp2

Seasoned Expediter
does any one can tell me about prestige expedite im looking to be o/o with them any advise thanks inadvance